Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Blind or Biased?
Shnadsy 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 1 65

Being a mutual in all of the past 3 games played where there was obviously wrong dicisions made, I just wanted to get other people's opinions on the Arsenal goal, the last Manchester United goal, and the disallowed Liverpool goal. I was not fussed on the outcome here, just more curious as to whether the referees are missing something or that there is more to it?

Comments
Shnadsy 12 years ago

I mean no disrespect here by the way.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The fact is this: the team that the call benefitted is happy, the team that it didn't benefit is pissed. It will always be like that with any controversial call for any team. 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

It's involunteer, but modern referees prefer stare at  the ladies in the crowd than look an offside position (sarcasm)lol

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

It's hard to be a ref.... people don't get that

Shnadsy 12 years ago

I like expertfootball11's explanation a lot! Lol.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

in the united game, Ivanovic definitely deserved to go, can't argue with that. But the talking point was the Torres sending off...There was a little bit of contact, but i don't think there was enough contact there for him to go down, so i think that it should of been a free kick to united but nothing else, I thought a yellow was a bit harsh. But what people are missing out on is that Torres was lucky to still be on the pitch in the first half, there was an incident where he went in to challenge Cleverly, and nearly 'studded' him near the neck/face (couldn't think of any other words other than studded) so yeah, Chelsea fans shouldn't complain too much really, other than the offside goal....but tough luck haha :P

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

^and when i said nearly, torres studded him in the chest area

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

there will always be an excuse when United wins a match. To be honest, I don't care, because that's what happens to many football matches these days. I'm just happy that we got a win.

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think both red cards was for sure. and yea Hernandez goal was offside but there were 15 minutes left against 9 players and i think Manu would score for 100%