Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bid on Soldado denid by Valencia and Soldado
Comments
Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

He obviously doesn't think he is ready for the best league in the world yet.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Soldado would be in better place if ge goes to Spurs seriously.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Jim, I respect you and your club, but historicaly speaking Valencia is better than Tottenham, so I don't know why he could leave Valencia. He's feeling good at Valencia that's why he's staying, nothing more. And you are talking about the best league... if all the spanish players could stay in spain, like silva, mata, cazorla, etc, because of money problems and if the spanish clubs could have more money from the television, and other things that now are corrupted, wouldn't Spanish league be able to compete with premier league? 

The english league is the best one nowadays only beacaus is the less corrupted one so don't start this unpleasant comments that a player is not going to EPL only because he's not ready like before... do you remember when a lot of you said that Messi is not the best player because he's not playing in the best league? I just think that this is not fair. Let the players to play where they want...

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

I'm sorry Jimskeleton but i dont think Spurs can handle Valencia , Valencia is a way better club than Tottenham and even if your club plays in the best league in the world doesnt mean he must go there.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Lets see, Valencia who play in a 2 team league finish 3rd as excepted with 61 points, Spurs who are in a far more competitive league finish 4th, not as expected with 69 points, yeah Valencia are a way better club Ronaldo.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

So? we are not talking about the compitition my friend we are talking about the levels of the clubs and Spurs cant win in Spain they lost 4-0 against Madrid in the CL in 2010-2011 and u guys lost 2-0 against valencia a couple of days ago.. Tottenham is a pretty weak club for me even if they have a couple of talents doesnt mean they are one of the best clubs in England + Your best player (Modric) is going to Madrid..

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

So Valencia have never lost 4-0 to madrid have they? Ah yeah, we lost a friendly, because a friendly means something, I forgot that. Weak club, lol, that weak club destroyed your team at WHL and put up a very good show with 10 man at the very intimidating san siro, they must be very weak, and to be honest I can't take you seriously when you say Modric is our best player, because he isn't, how anyone with 4 goals and 4 assists all season can be considered a best player is laughable.

GunnerGo 12 years ago

Modric is not the best Tottenham player lol, they got Bale and Van der Vaart come on! just because Madrid want him now he is the best in Spurs roster? Modric is a great player but no the best one in Tottenham.

Nico10 you just described La Liga as one of the worst leagues, money corruption, no television rights for top 3 and above clubs, no competition for the league title apart from Madid and Barcelona... Do i continue describing? you have to understand that right now PL is far away better than the La Liga, that's why YOUR players, yeah YOUR players, are scaping to better chances of competition.

If Soldado is showing Valencia loyalty then it's ok, but you all have to agree that he got no chance of winning titles there, and here comes the coments about Arsenal come on! i can handle them!

Nico10 12 years ago

Jim, Iniesta and Kaka have the same goals and assists in the last season... that mean they are at the same level? I don't think so...

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Love the way Knibis trolling as always starts this kinda stuff again, lol

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Nico, but Iniesta and Kaka aren't considered the best players in there team last time I checked. Ronaldo said Modric is Spurs best player, when statistically speaking he is not, and anyone with any sence knows he is not.

Nico10 12 years ago

GunnerGo, I'm not gonna say nothing bad about Arsenal, I like your club, but one thing, the players aren't escaping from la liga, they are sold because clubs have money problems... 

GunnerGo 12 years ago

Nico10 and every La Liga club fan here, i got nothing against you and/or your supporting league, but take this on consideration: If a team in PL got economical issues then some rich guy with a lot of free time goes and buy the team, no matter which team is (Example QPR or why not? Manchester City that was never a big club until that rch guy bought it) then why this don't happen in La Liga? i only knew about Malaga and no they got the same or worst money issues right? somethin is happening there mate.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@Jim , Atleast Valencia will 100/100% play in the CL u guys must qualify for it.. And who cares when we played against Spurs we won in San Siro 4-3 u guys were pretty much raped by us so dont go here talk about 4 goals mate... but yea we will see the upcoming season what tottenham will show us..

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Valencia and tottenham are both great clubs. In glad Soldado is choosing to remain loyal to us and stay longer. Yes Spanish league has issues but it's just as competitive as another league out there. The matter of the fact is that Real Madrid and Barcelona are the best teams in the world. Whichever league they would be placed in they would remain one and two. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Ronaldo you must be thick man, Valencia should every season make it in to the CL because they are the 3rd best team in a poor league, Spurs have to fight with at least 5 maybe 6 other teams for our spot. 

you won 4-3 against 10 men for how long, 80 mins? then got outplayed at WHL and lost 3-1, so dont talk shit to me about weak club, because you got beat by us.

@Raimondo, just so you know, no offence to you, your cool and I don't actually have any problem with Valencia, but when Knibis starts his deliberate shit stuff needs to be said.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@jim I am not offended. Everyone has their own opinion. I'm not here to convert anyone. I just wanted to share my thoughts about this. Tottenham happens to be one of the teams I favour in the EPL

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@raimondo90: you stole my words !!! LOL :D  well said.

@nico10: your 1st comment is true .... things will definitely change if TV rights issue is legitly solved

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@Jim , do not try to be funny with these little words im not thick neither. Valencia is one of the best clubs in spain and even if La Liga is poor they still have big talents who are worth more than EPL players.. did you forgot about other teams in Spain? Sevilla , Malaga , Bilbao , Atletico , Zaragoza these teams are great and i bet 3/5 can beat Spurs and yes offc i agree we lost at WHL 3-1 but we made a better sweet revenge in our own stadium. Now please let us end this useless disscussion.

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

Why are you all arguing about a 3rd string BPL team?
Jimbo, "La liga sucks" yet Bilbao raped Man. U.? Valencia is a team that has sold their best player year after year, yet they still compete vs Real and Barca. 
You're just getting fooled by the bs that your media feeds you, if you think that Tottenham is better than Valencia. If you ask me, they're about on the same level.