Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bid on Soldado denid by Valencia and Soldado
Comments
knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Jimskeleton cant handle the stress of number one: losing to us 2-0.. and number 2: Soldado chosing to stay in a CL club in the best league in the world world..

Jimskeleton is just mad on his period, thats all...

knibis 12 years ago

If any any mod sees this, ban Jimskeleton for trolling, general beeing a dickhead

knibis 12 years ago

@gunnergo, not every team in La Liga are filled with depts and doesnt pay salaries. The 2 clubs that didnt pay salaries was Racing Santander and Malaga... Malaga because thier owner was a dick. Other than that, many clubs such as Real Sociedad, Getafe, Atletic de Bilbao and Villareal  has NO depts.

BTW have you heard about the english club Portsmouth and Glascow Rangers. Glascow are bankrupt and
Portsmouth have to sell all their players   

I dont buy the argument about La Liga that its not fun to watch, 2 teams bla bla bla. There are great battles for the CL places and for the bottom places. Also the football i Liga BBVa is more entertaining to watch and it higher quality than PL. 2 teams only won PL from 2005 - 2011  you know which ones. BTW villareal finnished 2nd  3 years ago. the 25-30 points to the third team in la liga has only happend last season, taken from history its not a trend that will continue..  The fact is Spain has the best middle teams (look at the middle teams league, Europa league and the spanish winners there) and has the best top teams. Spain has the highest number of CL titles. there is no discussion about which is the best league, BBVA is! In the second place its more a fight between Germany and England but I think Bundesliga is second with its high quality football and amazing atmosphere (every stadium takes like more than 50.000 people)...

If you send over Atletic, Atletico, Valencia or Sevilla to england they will fight for the top places. If you send over Arsenal, Spurs, Man united they will have no chance for the top 2 positions in La Liga... easy as that..

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

BREAKING NEWS PEOPLE, Knibis thinks friendlies mean something. Brighton beat the European Champs Chelsea in a friendly a few weeks back so are officially now the best team in the world, lol.

I'm the troll, ROFLCOPTER, Let's see, this thread was pointless, a complete troll attempt, for starters it's not even news and wasn't even any point in posting it, then you add yet another troll with your "why would he downgrade" crap, the only troll here is you and you knew exactly what you were doing.

I'm sure everyone on this forum would agree with me, from the second you have joined this forum you have trolled, you started off with the BPL and have continued that through all the way, you have also slagged off England in general, you then moved on to Arsenal, then during the Euros you took digs at Russia, then you took digs at Spurs, then Arsenal, more Arsenal, more Arsenal, more Arsenal, now Spurs again, your just here to piss people off, so if anyone should be getting banned IT'S YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knibis 12 years ago

Trolling!?, look at my 3 posts above, they are all good arguments..   If you cant read them, get an adult to read them for you

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

knibis is not a troll Jim. But I must say that he expresses his views in such extreme ways that might offend some people. He is straight forward, non-diplomatic and his comments require radical decisions from other members. Can you be more respectful in your comments knibis ?? 

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Inter milan to be relegated

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Get an adult to read them for me? I'm 10 years older than you and far more educated looking at your posts.  Two of your above posts were trolling, there was no good arguments in them at all.

@Naman, I usually agree with you, but he is a troll, he does everything he can to wind people up, his abuse of Arsenal especially in the last month can be seen as nothing else but trolling.

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

Quote :
I'm sure everyone on this forum would agree with me, from the second you have joined this forum you have trolled, you started off with the BPL and have continued that through all the way, you have also slagged off England in general, you then moved on to Arsenal, then during the Euros you took digs at Russia, then you took digs at Spurs, then Arsenal, more Arsenal, more Arsenal, more Arsenal, now Spurs again, your just here to piss people off, so if anyone should be getting banned IT'S YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!"---Jimbo.

Sounds like we got a stalker ya'all and looking at his last post, I can conclude that he's mad...Be careful kids, Sandusky is here!!!<----This is trolling not Knibis's posts.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Unlike you manchester, I actually read all the threads in this forum, so I know what people say, so when people are trolling it's not hard to remember when you have a brain, which in your case you clearly do not as most of your contributions to this forum are the same old shit.  Just like Knibis I fail to actually see your reason for being on here either.

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

Jim I don't know if Knibis is a troll or not but Naman said it perfectly. He absolutely despises the EPL and can you blame him for it? lol! Quit this thread man. As far as I can read it's like banging your head on a brick wall. Whichever league is the best or whichever team is the best is all up to our opinion. To me the EPL is the bomb. And when did manchesterutI start supporting Real Madrid? someone's mad at Manchester United I see lol!

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

@Mischa, yeah you are probably right, I've had my say anyway, not going to waste anymore time arguing with people who are only here to irritate others.

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

@Nico10,

My friend. Your arguments aren't really to be taken seriously. Jimskeleton is also not the one trolling right now. I'm quoting you, Nico10: "if all the spanish players could stay in spain, like silva, mata, cazorla, etc, because of money problems [...] wouldn't Spanish league be able to compete with premier league?"

I'm a Real fan, while I consider EPL as the best league in the world. But haha, it certainly is too easy when people like you argues on why La Liga is the best. You're affirming that if players could stay in their leagues, and to some extent are excellent, then that league is the best?

The Portuguese league has mainly three big teams as most of us have acquaintance with: Porto, Sporting and Benfica. Now if none of the players thence would've leave their clubs, Portuguese league should be the world's best football league? Ronaldo, Nani, Moutinho, Carvalho, Pepe, Meireles, Ramires, David Luiz, di María, Coentrão and countless more are products from Portuguese league. These are all examples only from 2012. You see where I'm going?

Now I wouldn't necessarily claim it's fair that EPL has better economy than other leagues. But that's life; England is an enormous country with a good supply, and has a stunning population, which means more people are watching television and the revenues rises automatically as a result of that.

PS: To you knibis. You really need to stop thinking La Liga is the only league on this planet. Life is a competition - deal with it!

Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

Portuguese League have awesome players to like he said! :)

Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

Portuguese League have awesome players to like he said! :)

knibis 12 years ago

I dont despise the PL, Saying I doesnt think its the best doesnt mean I despise it...
So Jimskeleton might be saying he thinks the PL is best, does that mean he despises La Liga....

Stop misinterpret what i'm saying!

knibis 12 years ago

Well lets put it this way, lets say an Arsenal fan posted: 

Bid from Schalke 04 on Vermalen turned down, really Shalke, did you think he wanted to trade himself down!?

That post would get 15 thumps up, and you wouldnt be saying that poster was a troll...
It all comes down to which team has the highest number of fans on the forum..

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

Jimbo-"Just like Knibis I fail to actually see your reason for being on here either."
Are you high kid? Get sober before replying, else you'll post bs like you always do. This post is on based on a report from Goal.com and how is it pointless? Because you dont like that a player like Soldado refused your 3rd string BPL team? Can you blame him? It would be like Van Persie would leave Arsenal for Briston City. @Mischa- I never supported Real or 3rd spot on FIFA ranking TROLOLand. Just put them there for fun.