Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Beyond Scared Straight
JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

I've recently been watching this intresting programme and wanted to share it with all of you

What do you think?

Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

JesperKyd, I like everything you post but this is a football forum, if you want to share something like this go to anoter site like facebook, twitter, etc.

Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

Nico: He chose off-topic for the thread when he made it. We can discuss things other than football.

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Nico10, i respect your opinion. however, it wouldn't do the football community any harm in an off topic thread. if you felt the video was too strong to be on this site feel free to ask a mod to delete this thread i only wanted to show this as it can be inspirational for people.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

i like off topic posts...yes its a football site, but its interesting to see/watch stuff etc. other than football

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Stick it to football i dont watch gay tv programs. -_-

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

I didn't watch the video cuz I'm getting the feeling it's something weird....
Can someone who watched it tell me what it's about?

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@ronaldo : why did you care to comment then to a post related to, according to you,"gay tv programme"??

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Naman93 i would just ignore it he's just admitted he enjoys watching homosexual programmes i always thought there was something wrong with ronaldo-r9

@utd it's about young people and there bad choices in life so they get to spend time in prison for a day with real inmates trying to make them change. intresting show.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Ronaldo-R9 that is a horrible comment you posted there: you are clearly stating the being gay is a bad thing. Stop being a stubborn sexist and get a life.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I watch some shows on a & e and people say tna most of them are staged