{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Belgium line up for the Euro
netsten 8 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Belgium line up for the Euro

Comments
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

These pictures look so weird, just look at KDB or Mignolet!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@quikz Its becase of the shirt, its a drawn one and they added the player face above it.

Thats a pretty good lineup, my only worry lie with the attacker, Benteke had a terrible season and Batshuayi despite doing a good one is a bit too young for my taste. Lukaku will have to stay fit and consistent in my opinion for Belgium to have the best chance. I hope they go far in any case. :)

Argjentt96 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 496

And Januzaj is out...Why im not surprised!! Anyway great players,Blegium can win the Euro.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

This team will be underachiver . They are not going to win Euro . My money is on Germany or France to take it . Both have great squads, chemistry and unity within the team ,

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

More like Germany, I d put a coin on Poland as a surprise. France may lack experience or get under pressure like Brazil in WC. 9 defenders and only 3 forwards ? Quite surprising but may be explained by the number of injury prône defenders. Solid team anyway Belgium. England looks Sharp this year clearly an outsider.

Chucksea 8 years ago
Chelsea 5 267

Very strong squad.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

4-2-3-1

GK: Courtois
LB: Alderweireld
CB: Vertonghen, Denayer
RB: Vermaleen
CDM: Witsel, Nainggolan
LM: Hazard
CAM: De Bruyne
RM: Origi
ST: Lukaku

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Courtois
Vermaelen - Lombaerts - Alderweireld - Vertonghen
Witsel - Nainggolan
Mertens - DeBruyne - Hazard
Lukaku

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Fully agree with @Marcus2011

KanyeWest 8 years ago
Real Madrid, United States 0 56

Isn't this the same team that they had in the WC? They gonna pass the group stage and choke. They don't have the experience to perform at the highest lv as a national team.

netsten 8 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

I have to agree with @Marcus, it's a good team with a lot of talented players, but I honestly think France and Germany have more experience and qualities and France is playing at home.
I still hope Belgium can make a surprise but I think our defense has no real experiences together (except for Vertonghen an Alderweireld with Tottenham). This is probably our weakness.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

9 defenders...wow

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Courtois

Meunier - Alderweireld - Vermaelen - Vertonghen

Witsel - Naingolan - Dembele

De Bruyne - Lukaku - Mertens/Hazard

What happened to Kums and Defour?

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Belgium has been more disappointing than just underachievers ... I thought i would see some serious hungry and furious team .. but it was Wales who was furious and hungry