{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

belgium ....euro 2016 winners
porkey 8 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

belgium ....euro 2016 winners

Comments
JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@amerr: Here I am :-) Belgium had at least two top-chances to score, which Lukaku and Origi completely scuffed. Italy deserved to win as they outclassed them on all fronts, but they also got lucky in regard to the mentioned opportunities Belgium missed. Anyways, fair play to you for calling it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@amerr: Here I am :-) Belgium had at least two top-chances to score, which Lukaku and Origi completely scuffed. Italy outclassed them on all fronts, but they also got lucky in regard to the mentioned opportunities Belgium missed. Anyways, fair play to you for calling it.

yashveermohun 8 years ago
Manchester United, Mauritius 3 8

england team to win the euro 2016

porkey 8 years ago

Belgium standing strong....pretty sure they are going to take it all the way.... no stopping

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Their side of the bracket should allow them to get to the final. They are a VERY good team but they sometimes can't play together. Once they face another strong team, that is where it will get interesting.

Amerr30 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

I predicted France v Belgium in the final, with France taking it after seeing the bracket. I could be wrong though, i mean obviously. Neither Germany, nor the underrated Italy will be easily beat.

porkey 8 years ago

Sounds good .... but i believe it would be a belgium vs italy final