Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Been sick for while...
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

Sorry if I was absent from the site more than usual, I was a bit sick, but I'm starting to feel better at last. What have you guys been up to?

Comments
KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Every time I get sick I spend almost every minute of my free time on this site. Perfect opportunity to waste some time here ;) Anyway, welcome back buddy!

SoccerBoss 8 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

I personally forgive you. You may now use Footyroom again.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

20 pushups soldier.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@SoccerBoss Thank you boss!

@chelsea8 Yes sir! One, two...

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Every time I get sick I spend almost every minute of my free time on
this site. Perfect opportunity to waste some time here ;)

Indeed, same for me.

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

Glad you are feeling better!

onze11 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Haiti 29 123

Welcome back, yeah glad you feel better like DarthFooty said. I've been out for a while too. I got a disease called school.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Welcome back, yeah glad you feel better like DarthFooty said.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@DarthFooty Thank you lad!

@Onze11 Man, that really suck, I had it as well for a while when I was younger, I wish you to get trough it as easily as possible. Good luck mate. ;)

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

get well soon mate.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Tuan_jinn Thank you mate!

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Welcome back lad and best wishes for your health :)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@JozeMourinho Ah, thank you very much, its nice to see you as well, can't wait to have your opinion on Pato in his recent match for Chelsea. :)

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Emobot7 It was a promising performance but it was only against Villa which is worse than us this season. I hope he performs great in the future but it is too early to judge :)

• History

@Emobot7 It was a promising performance but it was only against Villa which is worse than us this season. I hope he performs great :)

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Just saw this, hope nothing serious mate.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Tiki Nah, it was just a very long sickness, I had symptom for over 4 week now and I'm still coughing a bit, my nose is much better at the very least.

@JoseMourinho Yeah, I'm not fooling myself, against Villa, it doesn't mean much, I still think he looked quite good and that a good sign. On another topic, Pedro was great in that game. :)

• History

@Tiki Nah, it was just a very long sickness, I had symptom for over 4 week now and I'm still coughing a bit, my nose is much better at the very least.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Emobot7 I always like when players prove me wrong when I criticize them really bad, but nonetheless Pedro gave me a headache in most matches I saw him :/. I hope next year he adjusts better or either leave to somewhere else

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@JoseMourinho Well, I dunno, I know he wasn't so good at first but that came from the adaptation from being a sub in the liga to playing full game of the BPL, thats a lot to take in at first. Now that he is more used to BPL, I think he's pretty decent. I haven't watch enough game to really be the judge of that but you musn't forget that Ozil, wich was a starter at madrid took a long time to adapt to the BPL, it might be even harder for a sub. Also, I just realised you posted 777 comment on footyroom, that pretty cool if you don't mind me saying. :)

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Emobot7 Well said, lad BUT Pedro is nowhere near Ozil's class as a footballer sadly.

One more 7 and I would have the same number as my car's license plate :P

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@JoseMourinho Sadly, I agree Ozil is the better player between him and Pedro. Your car got 7777 as its license plate? Thats wicked. :D