Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Batman v Superman Early Screening ***NO SPOILERS***
Joe_Manchester 8 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Has anyone seen the movie early? If so, how was it?

Comments
KanyeWest 8 years ago
Real Madrid, United States 0 56

I saw the movie earlier today in 3D. I do agree that the movie was far from perfect, however it was not that bad. The action was good and there was a lot of it. There were some parts of the movie that felt rushed or pointless (I will address them in the spoiler section). The writing was average and there was a lot of content that was covered in the 2h30min long movie. Although a long movie, it felt like a 1h30min long movie, I was entertained and not bored in any part. Rotten tomatos gave it a 30%. In my opinion it was a 7-7.5/10. It is an action superhero movie. I was not expecting "Titanic" or Gladiator" level of script and story telling. I go to this kind of movie for the action not for the story telling.

The following section will contain spoilers:

Let me start with the critique. For one, why was Wonder Women included? She literally had 10 lines, shows up to fight Doomsday, have 10 more lines and that is it. Pointless. Aquamen, by far the lamest of them all ( in my opinion), was shown for 10 sec as well. Why? (other than exciting people for an upcoming movie). Two, Superman drags Doomsday in space and in 2 sec, the president decided to nuke them and BOOM!!, in 2 more sec, the nuke hits them. It seems like they were chilling and drinking a cup of coffee while waiting for the nuke to hit them. There is no way a missile can go in the atmosphere in a matter of seconds. Just the trip is around 3min and the decision making and preparing for launch should add at least 10min but w/e I guess. Three, once second Batman is trying to kill Superman, and the next theyre best buddies just because Superman mentions his mom's name which coincidentally is Batman's mom name. There was a couple of other minor things I had a problem with but I could ignore them. I went to watch the movie for the action and it did not disappoint me. This movie is a hit or miss, nothing in between.

awais007 8 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

why its rating falling on imdb? now 7.6
Anybody watched yet?

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Don't listen to the haters and go watch it, it's a good movie and ben affleck was fantastic as batman even though everyone said he will be bad.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

why its rating falling on imdb? now 7.6

It started from 9.1 :-P

But ye, I saw the movie yesterday. I didn't really like it, too much nonsense without any intention. It just didn't hit me for some reason, even the action was poorly made in my opinion for some reason. Anyways, that doesn't mean you shouldn't watch it! It's just my opinion.

6/10

I go to this kind of movie for the action not for the story telling.

Very fair point. That is the reason why I like Fast & Furious movies. I know the script is awful, but I don't care.

Joe_Manchester 8 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

My Batman v Superman honest review! ‪#‎teambatman‬

It was NOT the best like some people say ... The story was very disjointed, there was no organization to the scenes, seemed like they were "trying to run before they could learn how to walk"; nevertheless, the action was amazing, and BEN AFFLECK who got a lot of hate, was the best thing in the movie! One time watch at the end of the day, but that one time is still enjoyable. Sorry but Civil War will win this year ... Thank You Zack Snyder for making my childhood come true and good luck on Justice League!!

awais007 8 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

If this movie was directed by Chris Nolan than you will see a different product, but anyhow i'm DC comic fan so i'll must go to watch it whatever rating is :)

janesill 8 years ago
Manchester United, Thailand 0 4

If you are an avid comic reader, I think you might get a little disappointed. But looking outside the comic book, it is fun.

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 37 1104

I liked it. It was not my favorite and I was not blown away with it but I did like it. Affleck was just fine. The movie could have, and maybe should have been split into two films because it does push things in to feel a little rushed.

My heaviest comments are the CGI on the beast. Really, it was a large mutated Troll from Lord of the Rings! The other is why are all of DC movies so dark? Marvel has action, evil, dark times, and still has a trail of humor that carry's the film. I appreciate dark times and dark events but entire movies?

Overall, I liked the movie and do think Justice League has a solid base to play off of. I am not a huge comic book fan in either realm so maybe that helps some?

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

@SunFlash I just got back from seeing zootopia and I must admit that it was actually hilarious and a really good movie. Some disney animated movies can be really underrated.

RichardDavis 8 years ago
0 1

I heard this film is very weak

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@louisvangaal Just saw Zootopia as well, it was pretty good, I enjoyed it.