Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Batman v Superman Early Screening ***NO SPOILERS***
Joe_Manchester 8 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Has anyone seen the movie early? If so, how was it?

Comments
_Pelle_ 8 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6888

Ask him

Ask him

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ask him

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

No, but I saw Zootopia, which was surprisingly one of the better movies I've seen so far this year.

MisterDaniel 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 17 92

@SunFlash Agree that Zootopia was an amazing movie.

NovaRuk 8 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

There are lots more positive reviews I've seen so far. The negative ones are mostly trolls and haters. Also, don't take into account of IGN rating. They don't know good movies when they see one.

mladen 8 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

I don't want to watch it. My childhood is ruined enough.

MisterDaniel 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 17 92

40% on Rotten Tomatoes (As of Tuesday).

NovaRuk 8 years ago

MOS and BVS only gets a lot of hate because it's a Zack Snyder film. Man Of Steel is not perfect in my honest opinion but it's the best Superman movie I've seen. His film followed the comic book, what more do these critics actually want? Making quip and silly jokes as the world is ending like in Age of Joketron? SMH

I didn't like Man of Steel at all!

NovaRuk 8 years ago

Whatever floats your boat Joe. I don't really care about review as long as this movie make billions.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

Batman Bin Suparman, not the first time I heard about this guys, gotta wonder how it feel like to be called that... On another note, I only heard good stuff about Zootopia, I'm really curious to see if its as good as people say it is.

nandaYNWA 8 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

just got back from watching it. do not waste your money on it. it was worse than green lantern, which is saying something. the storyline was rushed, they completely deviated from the comic books and the cgi of doomsday is laughable. i don't know how they can even justify making a film that despicable. thoroughly disappointed dc. if suicide squad is this bad, I'm never watching a dc movie again. the fact that the film concluded with hints of a justice league movie is adorable, because if they keep going like this, they will have tarnished their reputation beyond repair until nobody watches dc films.

@nandaYNWA, your review made me sad, but thank you for sharing your honest opinion!

I watched Zootopia; it's wasn't THAT amazing, and it definitely wasn't for kids either. I still enjoyed few moments here and there

awais007 8 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

I booked my tickets for Tuesday evening show due to my mid terms :D

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Joe_Manchester Its wasn't for kid? How come, was it too complex?

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

40% on Rotten Tomatoes (As of Tuesday).

But 8.0 in IMDB ;-D

NovaRuk 8 years ago

Well they made this for the fans. Not for some average viewers. The fact that this movie has gotten a lot of praise from the audience does show it's worth your money.

@nanda
And please, it's sincerely your opinion about the movie. You don't have to advise other guys if they can watch or not watch it. I haven't watch this film yet and I will go see it this weekend.

nandaYNWA 8 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

@novaruk i can tell you are a dc fan. im a marvel guy. but marvel or dc, you can see how bad this film is. i am not forcing anyone to not watch it. all i am saying is. that when the cinema lights come back on and the film ends, you are going to be filled with regret at the time and money you have wasted.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Decentk This just goes to show that its a controversial movie. The way I see it, it seem like a hate or love kind of movie.

NovaRuk 8 years ago

@nanda

Well, I don't even know where you get the idea that I'm a DC fan. In fact, I'm a DC and Marvel fan. Honestly, I prefer Captain America The Winter Soldier as my No. 1 comic book movie. The Dark Knight is my 2nd. I'm just saying that I wanted both universe to succeed, not failing and crumble. That would just make the superhero genre unlovable. Also, I don't see how this film are bad by the trailers I saw. Maybe the 2nd trailer how they show Doomsday but other trailers are great actually. Still can't wait for Cap Civil War. Only two months away.