Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barcelona New Manager
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

Is gonna be Xavi it seem. Serji Barjuan (no idea who's that guy tbf) will take care of the club in the mean time. Its also the first I heard Koeman was sacked. Thought?

Comments
quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm happy to see that arrogant man being sacked, would be fun to swap him for Ole!

JackRussel 2 years ago
Sydney FC, Australia 0 6

I, too, am happy that this arrogant man was fired! Let's hope that Xavi will make Barcelona's game much better!

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Whoever does come in, I hope they can play the political game just as well as they coach the team. This position is a bit different than many other coaching jobs.

Xavi is a legend in the game, and from what I have seen, he is a solid coach, but is he ready for the dirtier side of the sport?

Footy_watch 2 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

I dont understand why they sacked him now after all this time

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Very sad news, I want barca to continue falling.

I dont understand why they sacked him now. Barca's demise was good

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

@Footy_watch Apparently, the lost game against Rayo Vallecano was the last straw. Losing to both Madrids before that and the performance in CL didn't help no doubt.

@DarthFooty Yes for sure, you need to get along well with the media and have good connection to suceed at Barca now. Xavi propably already got to know some people who work in the media from his players day at least so this could help.

tuan_jinn 2 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Xavi would be a dream home coming, but I dont see Qatar team would let him go that easily, money is never there problem and you just can't buy them out.

:/

JackRussel 2 years ago
Sydney FC, Australia 0 6

Whoever does come in, I hope they can play the political game just as
well as they coach the team. This position is a bit different than
many other coaching jobs.

Xavi is a legend in the game, and from what I have seen, he is a solid
coach, but is he ready for the dirtier side of the sport?

He has to deal with all sides of the game if he wants to be a coach.

uncle_touchy 2 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 3 123

^ this was hilarious, also when they asked pep about the Xavi rumours he was waiting for official confirmation and he seemed excited. A great add also in a interview they asked Pep if he only won the Champions League cause the squad he had at Barca, he said one hundred percent true! 🤣🤣

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^ this was hilarious, also when theh asked pep about the Xavi rumours he was waiting for official confirmation and he seemed excited.

^ this was hilarious, also when theh asked pep about the Xavi rumours he was waiting for official confirmation and he seemed excited. A great add also in a interview they asked Pep if he only won the Champions League cause the squad he had a Barca he said one hundred percent true! 🤣🤣