Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ballon d'or
MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

So what do you guys think? Pirlo has had a great season and had a great euro 2012 run, but still he doesnt outshadow Messi, many say he deserves it more then Messi but Messi didnt have a chance to prove him self in an international tournament since unfortunately argentina is not part of europe haha... but when you look at the international friendlies Messi has more then proved himself in that stage. Also when people say Ronaldo should get the ballon d'or its debatable, he had a ridiculous season too falling just short behind messi in goals but Messi showed he's an all around player this season, also during the euro 2012 ronaldo was descent but in my opinion Pirlo was a lot better. So over all it should be a close race for Ballon d'or once again but i think messi will slightly get more votes over Pirlo, thoughts?

Comments
The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192
  1. there was already a post created about who should win the ballon d'or
  2. Heskey should win the ballon d'or
WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

We all know who will take the crown

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

ITS HESKEY TIME!!!!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Iniesta : Winner of La Liga 2010 , World Cup 2010 , Winning Goal in World Cup Final.

Still Messi got the Ballon D'or. 

If Italy wins the Euro 2012 ........ I will still not be able to say that Pirlo will be able to win the award :(

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

messi

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@naman93

Fifa dont really care about how a footballer perform in international game. I thought 2010 Fifa Balon d'Or winner should be Sneijder he lead Inter to a treble and lead Netherlands to WC10 Finals.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

It doesn't matter what we or FIFA think cause neither decide the winner. Votes are given by international team captains, coaches and media personnel. Needless to say, a particular country's voters will just vote for their own players. And in case a country does not have any players in the shortlist, they just put blinkers on and vote for the players with the most goals. As a result, midfielders, defenders and above all goalkeepers are completely ignored. 

I say this cause I saw the list of all voters last year and I saw almost every Asian country's voters giving their 3 votes as 1. Messi, 2.Ronaldo and 3. Iniesta cause these were probably the only players they recognized in the list. It's really a sad situation. FIFA should change the voting procedure.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

the heskey thing is getting old now....well anyway, i think akinfenwa. he would rip anyone apart and an absolute world class player.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

every player who help's there country.

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Bitch I'm Heskey 
You don't wanna mess with me
If you do, you're gonna be my next anal recipe
I'm too quick for the sex offenders' list 
I be over that
When I set my eyes on you, there's no escape
YOU KNOW THAT!