Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ballon d'Or
Golden 12 years ago
35 693

This thread is made to argue who deserves the most coveted individual award in football. Who will you be rooting for? Who do you favor to win the award? Let the discussion begin!

Comments
Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

For once in my life I just want see a keeper win it and not someone with the skills of Messi and Ronaldo. Now for who, it would probably be Ronaldo. If Messi wins again I'll kill myself. I do dream of Casillas winning though...

Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

Trollman, no no no. i agree Ronaldo should win, but never ever casillas. Even hart have done more as a keeper. but no, not a keeper yet

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

My personal opinion is that Messi will win the ballon d'or again because he's the best individual player in the world for the last 3 years and till today nothing changed. Also the ballon d'or is an award which is given for the individual skills not for the trophies a player reached in a season. So If I were a football captain or coach I'm sure that I would have voted for Messi. 

Lilywhite 12 years ago
28 468

Ronaldo deserves it this year because he has breaken so many new records. Though Messi has also done it, I really think Ronaldo is the one to take it this time.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Navigator I can see what you mean, as in Casillas has an excellent defense that helps him get his cleansheets but there are some keepers that do great without a good defense. Like a GK Messi or Ronaldo. Ever seen Coutious from Athletico? World class keeper. Or someone like Vorm, and yes I do know I sound crazy when I say that.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Being based purely on individualness I'd say Messi should win it yet again. He broke countless records this season alone. No one has achieved what he has done. People talk about Ronaldo deserving it but Messi out did every thing he did this past season. 

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

2010 >> Deserved-  Sneijder / Iniesta | Won : Messi
2012 >> Deserves-  Cristiano Ronaldo | Win : Messi

capilano 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 9 55

ronaldo or drogba. 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@naman: Agreed.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@naman93
Why Ronaldo deserves it?
Messi has More goals and assists!
Why ronaldo deserves it more?
I think that you say it because you are tired of seeing a Barcelona player especially Messi to win it.
Now that Ronaldo started crying about his Team saying that Florentino perez didn't support and promote him so much as to Win the individual awards i think that they will give him the Ballon d'or..

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

and I said messi will win , aren't you happy ?? :P lol

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@naman
  I want to know why you think that ronaldo deserves it more..
It is unfair! Messi had his best year this year and you still say that ronaldo deserves it more..
He broke So many records that existed for so many years..

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

I will answer but you must tell first ... in 2010 who deserved ??

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

In 2010 
again messi was the best player!
But sneijder,Iniesta were somehow more valuable!
Also all of you say that Messi didnt deserve it because he didn't performed well at World Cup!
But  he had an amazing  season with Barcelona...

Nico10 12 years ago

And you guys are starting another endlessly debate with a lot of thumb down when this award is given by captains and coaches votes. They just vote all the time the player they would like to have in their team or to coach and nothing more so stop it.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Nico you must have a look at talkroom..
Norway aka Golden aka Soccer aka Navigatorfc aka Economist is accusing me of being Nico10 and Naman93!

Nico10 12 years ago

I'm not gonna care about what he think, if someone doubt about my existence they should ask my facebook, skype or anything else in my personal wall.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Screw Cristina Gaynaldo. Leo Messi must win it.

BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

only the jungle believed in heskey till now.. Lol.. i'll go for messi.. because.. 

Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

Trollman I see. but it is between Ronaldo and messi. Ronaldo should take it this time.