Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ballon d'Or
Golden 12 years ago
35 693

This thread is made to argue who deserves the most coveted individual award in football. Who will you be rooting for? Who do you favor to win the award? Let the discussion begin!

Comments
Golden 12 years ago
35 693

I would love to see Ronaldo win it as a die hard Real and Portugal supporter, but I'm virtually convinced Messi will grab it in front of his contenders - yet another time.

Iraqi_Madridsta_CR7 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 3 12

i hope CR7 but im afraid maybe messi will win it and im pretty sure Falcao or Hazard will make it far.

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

last tym messi was for sure dis tym tough fight b/w messi n ronaldo

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

DROGBA!!!!!

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

3 years consecutively people have been voting for Messi. Now I'm convinced that this year is not gonna be an exception. 

Some may say he deserves it this time too cause he broke records but my argument is that those goals didn't win his team the league unlike Ronaldo's. Yes I may be biased towards Ronaldo and yes this award is for the player with the best individual performance which was Messi's this year. But I feel the award should go to a player who has been invaluable to his team's success which this season is only with Ronaldo's case. 

Anyways this entire discussion is moot since it doesn't matter what we think. Only the thoughts of international team captains, coaches and journalists matter and I know what the outcome will be.

@naman93 I'm with you on this. 

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Bloodred1992
Also Torres and Especially drogba won trophies something that messi didnt..
How would it be if torres win that?
Or Drogba?

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

We don't care because it's just a fuKCing ceremony with billionaires footballers who want to win a fuKCing cup in gold! THAT'S NOT SPORT! JUST TV SHOW FOR SHEEPS!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Drogba should win it, because he has done the dream for Chelsea, win the CL. He has much more values than Messi.