Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

awais007 -.-
thereddevils 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 6 5

O.K.
I think Awais007 dude has a million accounts.
One day he has like 20 dislikes, the next day, it's all gone. (magic i guess. -.-)
Does anyone think that he should be banned or something.

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Dude, don't care about this. He does what he wants. We are here for football.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

yeah i thought that. like when arsenal won this week in the CL he said well deserved win for arsenal when they didnt even play that well at all, and had like +20? oh well

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

no lifers gonna no life

Gustavo 12 years ago
Liverpool 2 234

Most of his comments are boring. No way he deserves so many thumbs up.  I also don't really care about this but he is definitely keeping other comments from being seen by voting his comments up, so some of you might care.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

And who the hell are you to speak Gustavo? This is your first comment right? You're either a new member  or another multi account hypocrite.

BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

if thumbs up system is too important for his life then let him be.. let him be happy.. 

Gustavo 12 years ago
Liverpool 2 234

This isn't my first comment. I've been here for like 4 years.  And everybody can 'speak', what the fuck are you talking about?  If you really think comments that state the obvious deserve as much thumbs up as awais007 is getting and that he is not using fake accounts then fine, I said that I didn't really care. But if he is using fake accounts then some might get mad since his comments keep other comments from getting in the 'top comments' section of a video.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Oh really 4 years? Care to share some of the old threads you posted in before?

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

or maybe gustavo is awais007?its possible

Gustavo 12 years ago
Liverpool 2 234

4 years on the site, not on the forum. And it doesn't matter, that's completely irrelevant. You're not very good at trolling btw. Maybe Trollman is Jeffrey_Hazard and also awais007.....   you see how neither of you has an argument.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Oh darn, you got me. I am awais yup! I just can't stand myself without green thumbs up. Thanks detective Gustavo!

Gustavo 12 years ago
Liverpool 2 234

Like I said, you suck at trolling.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Oh man you also discovered I suck at trolling. You are really good at this! Can this guy get a free coupon to McDonalds or something? He is great!

Gustavo 12 years ago
Liverpool 2 234

You're also not funny. 

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Oh do you think I was trying to make someone laugh? Hahaha! Oh silly Gustavo...

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Im sorry Trollman but you are being retarded. This sounds like two preteens fighting. 

Gustavo 12 years ago
Liverpool 2 234

You were being serious then? You can't be a troll if everyone knows you're a troll.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

You can't be a troll if no everyone knows you're a troll. Mate I've been in trolling you in this thread for the past 30 minutes or more. You keep talking back to me and its like feeding me. With such info about trolling you should have known that...

Gustavo 12 years ago
Liverpool 2 234

Maybe I've been trolling you.

Discussion Closed