Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Argentina chances to get through...
tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Argentina in crisis :

Pretty much agree with this analysis, basically putting Messi on par with Aguero means that you need a brain in midlefield, Argentina mid only play safe balls, getting them back again and again or throwing them to the flank. Horrendous game to watch from a Liga fan, when a team is eaten tactically they have only their eyes to cry.result was fair and could have been worse if Croatian scored all their chances in first half.

Frustrating game from Messi, you blame a player if he misses easy chances, misses clear passes, responsible for conceding a goal, can you blame him for not making a miracle ? only if he is named Messi...

Now for such players, they cant escape responsibility being all at their backs reason why if i was him i would kick anyone asses on the squad and ask the coach to line up offensive team no matter what problems they have at the back, only thing i question on Messi is his leading aptitudes, okay players like him can be leaders just with a ball but here in term of communication he should have activated the commandant role, his body language in the second half wasnt helping even if few things he could do would avoid the mess.

Comments
DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

The quality is there and when Argentina play with heart, like the last game, they can do well. The France game will be so big for them and how they move forward, not only in the Cup, but with the Federation structure.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Quality is on surface when your opponent is Nigeria suddenly you look like world class team and even then they won the game late in the match. Not a confident victory like Croatia, who are world class and will most likely go far if they continue to play like they have been.

_Gonzi_ 6 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

lool. yea cuz panama are worldclass.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

If México can kick out Brazil so can Argentina kick out France.

_Gonzi_ 6 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

im not saying argentina will beat france, but the way the WC is, anything can happen.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

France was and still is huge favorite for me, but they need to fix some stuff in their game, I don't feel like they are the ones who will win with this game. But in match against Argentina, they are clear favorites and should prove it.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

When neuer lost the ball near final third of the pitch. I know its time for me to let predictions go and not stress me out

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I see France as bigger favourites too, but not by that much, that's if Argentina play a proper team.

expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

French squad shows its quality during knockout stages, that's usually what happens. Hope it will be the case this time !

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

and here Im, hoping Croatia will win it all.

Croatian 6 years ago

@quik, you're not the only one :)

waiting for inevitable loss against Denmark

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Well with Modric paired with Rakitic in midlefield, it’s hard to be outplayed, but no team is safe from a set piece or an individual mistake.
Having Luka in midlefield is almost cheating, the guy is easily the best in his position and in term of impact on the game and consistency, a possible MVP of this season even if stats are favored in these matters...

To be sincere my fellow Argentinians, I didn’t see France as possible winners until Brazil-Germany-Spain underperformences. Deschamps keeps switching formations even in WC, have 2 must play players in Pogba and Griezmann who both doesn’t match expectations, as an example pairing the less mediatized Tolisso-Fekir would be more useful atm.
On the other note, till Mascerano will be the main man in Argentina midlefield, They won’t stand a chance.
À Messi tactic has been made to minimize his ball touches, he won’t touch many balls. I am very confident for this game, for the rest I think we are in better shape than many nations but we lack experience and flair to win it all...

Croatian 6 years ago Edited

@tiki, it's not only Modrić and Rakitić who were fantastic and our absolutely best players, it's ton of others who stepped up like Badelj, Brozović, Strinić, Lovren, Kalinić... team chemistry is there, Dalić seems like real good coach and most of his decision are very well planned. I have full hope for him and team, honestly I was calm entering match against Nigeria and Iceland, and that didn't happen in a while with Croatia.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tiki, it's only Modrić and Rakitić who were fantastic and our absolutely best players, it's ton of others who stepped up like Badelj, Brozović, Strinić, Lovren, Kalinić... team chemistry is there, Dalić seems like real good coach and most of his decision are very well planned. I have full hope for him and team, honestly I was calm entering match against Nigeria and Iceland, and that didn't happen in a while with Croatia.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Panama was dangerous opponent. After all they did beat USA and we once lost to USA.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Yeah Marcus Panama papers are dangerous for English squad lolz for any squad who earns millions btw :p