Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Argentina chances to get through...
tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Argentina in crisis :

Pretty much agree with this analysis, basically putting Messi on par with Aguero means that you need a brain in midlefield, Argentina mid only play safe balls, getting them back again and again or throwing them to the flank. Horrendous game to watch from a Liga fan, when a team is eaten tactically they have only their eyes to cry.result was fair and could have been worse if Croatian scored all their chances in first half.

Frustrating game from Messi, you blame a player if he misses easy chances, misses clear passes, responsible for conceding a goal, can you blame him for not making a miracle ? only if he is named Messi...

Now for such players, they cant escape responsibility being all at their backs reason why if i was him i would kick anyone asses on the squad and ask the coach to line up offensive team no matter what problems they have at the back, only thing i question on Messi is his leading aptitudes, okay players like him can be leaders just with a ball but here in term of communication he should have activated the commandant role, his body language in the second half wasnt helping even if few things he could do would avoid the mess.

Comments
BlueDragon1 6 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 0 1064

i bet my left nut Argentina is going to qualify. 3-0

_Gonzi_ 6 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

liberman is respected the same way piers morgan is respected

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Croatian

That's true but I can't understand how Messi can help a country when he is a huge scapegoat. He does not have any freedom at all, which is so sad

Marcus2011 + Golazo111

Bench Messi and play Dyabala

he is doing a Lebron James flop and will quickly end the discussion just like Lebron did with his bad attitude.

The propaganda of Messi is shit effect .If you asked me, more than the team are to blame, Tagliafico looks very uncomposed, Acuna is not doing anything, Perez just missing open goals, Willy is only really useful for penalties, Aguero totally isolated, Meza should have been dropped for Pavon.. But let's blame Messi.

BTW, I know he doesn't always run, it's because he is busy covering the passing lane. Barcelona play 5 second rule, putting opponents under pressure by covering the passing lane, it doesn't take so much energy in the middle, he just needs the ball more.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Can't really trust Argentine journalists when they post stuff like Messi is getting divorced because his wife cheated with Pique (no evidence whatsoever) and Mossad threatening Messi because of Argentina-Israel fiasco. Just investigate a bit more, media is negative towards NT and doing no good, same as in England (especially Sun and other tabloids).

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

if argentine get through somehow, they play france next :-(((

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

just play Dybala and Messi both, simple.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Finally some services for Messi... and that finish was sublime...

This game he tried more.

Still a half to go

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

We did just enough to get through like I figured. Rojo you beauty please teach higuain how to finish.
I'm happy but I'm dreading the game against France at least they've been lackluster aswell.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Where is Golazo ? Lol

_Gonzi_ 6 years ago

VAMOS. i ain't even worried about france.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I'm right here, happy that Argentina won, but not blind to the facts of Messi from the 2 previous games.

_Gonzi_ 6 years ago

it was the formation that failed the past 2 games, that's it.

raimondo90 6 years ago

@Gonzi there was a lot more wrong than just the formations. The team as a whole was not working and it's still hasn't really done their best. Today they showed heart, something they were lacking.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

If they show the same character in the next game the sky is the limit.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

The first against france potentially against portugal or uruguay later on.
Realistically, it's the hard way

amir_keal 6 years ago

Although Argentina knocked out Holland in the last world cup I really want them to win, I was with Germany but they didn't make it, I like Chile more than Germany because of their strong unit but they also didn't make it, France have their own problems like Argentina but they both had a really hard group.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

seems like anyone who are you favouring is going out, so Argentina out next round, right?

amir_keal 6 years ago

Lol, I hope not.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Sorry Messi, but we will qualify. Defensively Argentina can be eaten by any organized team...
And Messi influence can easily be annihilated, there is no runs arround him, no link ups, he had to make a run to score in complicated situation.
With these conditions there is nothing he can do, unless he dribbles past whole France compact lines...
Ngolo Kante is waiting for him, and then he has Varane Umtiti covering Kante left flank in case he starts a run.
He avoided group stage humiliation, but this Argentina are going anywhere, they provide 0 danger, keep back passing and committing mistakes...
Still don’t know how Lo Celso isn’t used while keeping playing with 2 CDM Masce and Enzo Perez... Banega was an upgrade but he looked tired and aside from the assist, there was nothing else to note on his performance.
Bringing Boca or Riverplate to play here would sound better, I mean it was miraculous qualification, excitement and sensations gone. Problem that team faced are still there, absolutely no chemistry. and they are facing Croatia caliber team...

raimondo90 6 years ago

From the start of the world cup I had France as favorites. But I have not been impressed by their matches. They are good but it's like they are missing the final piece to be one of the very best.

I know we aren't as good as before but when we play with heart and an inspired Messi we could do well against almost anyone. I'm hoping we put up a good fight like we did against Nigeria.