Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Anyone living in Belgium?
Emrecan_58 5 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Hi guys, how are you all doing?
I wanted you to know that I have been accepted to a MSc program in Brussels and will move there in July-August.
Turkey is in an economic crisis at the moment and with the regression of the country and the depreciation of its currency (1Euro=6,3Liras atm and expected to be more than 7 or 8 after the elections next week),I will need help during my stay in Belgium. I am not talking about financial help though. Just someone to help me with all the city stuff like accommodation, transportation, jobs etc. I am going to need to find a job there to not starve lol.

So I was wondering if any of you lives in Brussels or anywhere in Belgium?

I will also stay a month in France(near Strasbourg) during August. Can possibly visit Barcelona and Amsterdam also.
So let me know if you're going to be around :)

Comments
richie4321 5 years ago
Manchester United, Philippines 0 30

I'm not but would love to go and visit Belgium sometime this year.

Emrecan_58 5 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

That motherfucker seriously renewing the whole İstanbul elections. Euro is now more than 6.8 Liras and it is just announced that there will be re-elections. I am screwed lol.

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

RIP. Sorry to hear that mate. Are there any international scholarships you can tap into?

Emrecan_58 5 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Unfortunately, they do not offer many scholarships to Turkish or 3rd world country students.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Unfortunately, they do not offer many scholarships to Turkish or 3rd world country students.

Update: Aaand it is 7 Liras.

and expected to be more than 7 or 8 after the elections next week

I hope you sold all your houses or cars and invested in Eur/Try index when I said that :)

jakecrew 4 years ago
Nancy, France 5 22

Yes you can use my house.

jakecrew 4 years ago
Nancy, France 5 22

Yes you can use my house

Emrecan_58 4 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

@ SunFlash Oh shit man I totally forgot about this thread. Did you arrive or Are you still in Leuven? I was there last month but if you're still around I can visit before you leave. I'll also go to Amsterdam on the first day of February.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@ SunFlash Oh shit man I totally forgot about this thread. Did you arrive or Are you still in Leuven?

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

Hahaha no worries, I did too. Yes I am still in Leuven, although in a month I will return to Canada. Glad you made it up here!

Emrecan_58 4 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Let me know about the exact date you're gonna leave, I'll make sure to visit you. Or you can come here to Brussels anytime you want.

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

In the middle of exams right now so until the end of January I have no life. I'm travelling for the week following, but from the 10th to the 18th of February I will be around, 18th I fly back to Canada :)