Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Any Spurs Transfer news anywhere?
COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

I cant seem to see much transfer speculation involving Spurs, maybe we just aren't involved right now.. but does anyone have word on who We might be intrested in and if anyone has been mentioned?

Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Actually, this one is new:

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130122/tottenham-join-norwich-chase-celtic-striker-189878?

And I'm unimpressed.

Le sigh.

Look, AVB. I know you've walked into Levy's Den, where pennies are tight and are always, always being pinched, but for Nicholson's sake, just go and buy a REALLY GOOD striker. We don't need a 'bargain'. We don't need a 'decent forward', we need a freaking goal-machine that can be relied upon to grab 20+ goals a season and make the most of our excellent midfield. If it costs a lot, so be it. If you choose the right one, you won't need another for years, and you can tinker with the rest of the squad all you like.

I'm sure Hooper is a good player. I'm sure he deserves to play in the Premier League. I'm sure he'll do a mid-table team proud, and become a local legend at, I dunno, Sunderland, or something. But at Spurs, if we're serious about becoming regular title contenders, we need a Hulk, or a Damaio. We need someone who can become the next RVP, or the next Falcao.

Continue to dink around in the shallow end of the pool, and before you know it, 3 years will have passed, Defoe will be over the hill, Adebayor will have buggered off somewhere, Dempsey will have started to lose his legs, and all we'll have is... Gary Hooper.

Let's get serious, please.

/rant

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Leandro Damaio is probably the best option for Spurs at the moment.

Lodatz 11 years ago

I wish Levy would just pay the bloody price, for him. Internacional have no reason to reduce it, and the more we keep coming sniffing every summer the more they keep raising it. I'd prefer Hulk though, in my dreams.

You reckon he's had enough of racist fans and freezing snow, yet?

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

i think Holtby and Fryers will join to Spurs next season

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Spurs should buy chicharito. If Lewandowski goes to united the chicharito could be available for around 10-15M

Lodatz 11 years ago

I'd take the Chich, too, but that seems a little steep to me.

Then again, I bet Fergie's still moody about Fryers, so would probably charge that much if we wanted him. ;)

Lodatz 11 years ago

We've also been linked with this dude:

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

Hulk at Tottenham would be a sensation. He's basically built for the physical English game, and with his immense skill, strength, and flare, he'd be the perfect English winger.

Lodatz 11 years ago

@Dynastian98: I agree 100%.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

M'vla has moved to Rubin Kazan.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I just wished Hulk had signed for an English team and not Russian.. The next Brasilian Would Cup squad could be so beast if all those players move to Europe now.

Lodatz 11 years ago

@tdot2barca: I know, right? At least Ramires, Oscar and Luiz are on board, albeit with the Chelsk. What do you think about the Damaio situation, if you don't mind my asking? It seems like forever that Tottenham and Inter have been talking about this guy.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think it's just that both Inter and Tottenham have yet to pay the full price for him. I believe they've labeled him as  a 15 Mil Euro striker, and Inter and Tottenham want him for cheaper so they're waiting till this summer transfer window.

Lodatz 11 years ago

Oh, no, Internacional, not Inter Milan. That's who Spurs are looking to buy him from; they have a first-refusal arrangement for any sales to Europe. Internacional want 24 million pounds for him.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

24 seems a bit too much O.o. I'd much rather that Tottenham buy him for 15 Mil Pounds.

tdot2barca 11 years ago

I think Leonardo would be better off at Spurs. He is a very clinical finisher, not as fast as Defoe but he capable of scoring 15 goals in a season in the league. I also think Pato is amazing when he's on form. He's still very young and I'm sure a big club in Europe will buy him back from the Brasilian league as soon as he gets over his injuries.

Lodatz 11 years ago

I keep thinking that Damaio is a young Luis Fabiano, from what I see of him. Is that a fair assessment?

Lodatz 11 years ago

Damiao*, rather.

tdot2barca 11 years ago

I truly miss Luis Fabiano and to me is something special. I hope what you think turns out to be reality Lodatz..