Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Android App?
Amerr30 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Are you guys aware that there is an Android App out there that uses videos and the content of this site?
I'm only saying this because in the blog, I've read that you guys have released an app for Apple and a lot of people were asking for the Android app. I don't see the harm in posting it until you guys make one of your own.
I most certainly did not make this app, but I have been using it for quite some time now. It has been recently removed from the Play Store and I've extracted the APK for and put it in my Dropbox for future use.

Here's the link if you're interested.

App is called: Footy Highlights

Download: http://bit.ly/1NaAxOw

Also, another reason I'm posting this is for the owners of this site.

I do apologize if this is comment knowledge, but the comments in the blog wouldn't make sense if that was the case.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Are you guys aware that there is an Android App out there that uses videos and the content of this site?
I'm only saying this because in the blog, I've read that you guys have released an app for Apple and a lot of people were asking for the Android app. I don't see the harm in posting it until you guys make one of your own.
I most certainly did not make this app, but I have been using it for quite some time now. It has been recently removed from the Play Store and I've extracted the APK for and put it in my Dropbox for future use.
Here's the link if you're interested: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fokbywwxl5u7oy7/Footy%20Highlights%20v1.0.6.apk?dl=0
I do apologize if this is comment knowledge, but the comments in the blog wouldn't make sense if that was the case.

Here's the link if you're interested:

http://bit.ly/1NaAxOw

Comments
rbnquintero 9 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 0 4

thanks for the apk, i had been looking for this since it disappeared from the play store

Amerr30 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

My pleasure. :)

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

an official FootyRoom Android app would be great. even because Android has a larger userbase so FR would benefit from that. you may think it would be difficult to get visibility on the store, but one could use XDA to jumpstart the app.
btw be careful with the fake app, i guess it was pulled from the Play store for a reason.