Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Anderson: From a Bright Prospect to a Struggling Career
Chanakya999 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

Former bright superstar Anderson, has been rumored to a move to Chinese side Hebei Fortune. Following his £20m move from FC Porto to Manchester United, he struggled to find a way into the first team under Sir Alex Ferguson and ever since, his career has gone downwards, including a failed loan spell at Fiorentina.

enter image description here

The worst part about this transfer rumor is that Hebei Fortune isn't even in China's top football league.

Seriously though, I wish him the best of luck for him in the future.

Source: https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/andersons-career-suffers-another-downturn-164608349.html

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Former bright superstar Anderson, has been rumored to a move to Chinese side Hebei Fortune. Following his £20m move from FC Porto to Manchester United, he struggled to find a way into the first team under Sir Alex Ferguson and ever since, his career has gone downwards, including a failed loan spell at Fiorentina.

enter image description here

The worst part about this transfer rumor is that Hebei Fortune isn't even in China's top football league.

Seriously though, I wish him the best of luck in the future.

Source: https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/andersons-career-suffers-another-downturn-164608349.html

Comments
Gojira 8 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

That's just sad.

mladen 8 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Golden boy award winner 2008.....FGS I still think we signed wrong player.... Ando never looked like football player..

mladen 8 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Golden boy award winner 2008.....FGS I still think we signed wrong player.... Ando never looked like football player.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Looking back, he wasn't awful. He had some great moments, just never became the player we thought he would.