Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Alexis Sanchez background I made! How did I do?
Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

I fear I do not, who is he?

SergioAguero10 8 years ago
Manchester City, Argentina 6 348

He is my schoolmate...jus wonderin...he has put up a forum about AFL.....if u know what that is!! Check out my new forum...called Debate: Best Trait for Each Position...bit lame bu I wanted to see what every1 thort...........;P

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

I checked it out already but a quick correction, what you call a forum is actually a thread or a post, the forum is actually part of the site, and all of the thread we make are the forum. I don't mean to lecture you on your English, I'm just trying to help like some other user did with me when I first came on Footyroom. ;)

Yup ok...sry i didn't know what to call it.....No worries bro...ur one of the most respectable on here i think...a true football fan...not a stupid trol!! Thanx for the help...much appreciated.....8-P

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Sergio Haha, thanks for that lad, you are one of the nice guys as well. :D

Thnx @Emobot7.......much appreciated...gd community on here!!

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

It's true @emobot you are one of the best, if not the best, user of footyroom

Phenohyte 8 years ago
3 122

By the way, Alexis Sanches just said in an interview:

I reached the level where I can be compared to the best players. I'm not inferior to any other footballer. I'm on the same level as Messi and Ronaldo, in terms of skills there's no difference between us.

Seems to have a high opinion of himself, this lad. He couldn't be more wrong though. First he should start play better at Arsenal.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@phenohyte I heard the interview was taken out of context, what he mean to say was that he had quality similar to that of Messi and Ronaldo. Wich is not completely false but yeah, he's not on par with Messi and Ronaldo, I don't even consider him to be the best player at Arsenal so I wouldn't compare him to some of the world best. :P Still a decent player.

@phenohyte, I believe what Emobot7 said is correct.....He stated that he had a similar skill set....He is nowhere near their level, but in a sense his work rate and skill set I guess could be?? Is that correct, Jus wonderin.....

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@SergioAguero10 Yeah, he play similar to them in some way, just not as good.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@phenohyte Yeah, he play similar to them in some way, just not as good.