Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Alexis Sanchez background I made! How did I do?
Comments
SergioAguero10 8 years ago
Manchester City, Argentina 6 348

Thnx @liomessi10!! Do u want me to upload a few more to here?? I have Lamela, Messi, Aguero, Dybala, Reus, Neymar, and tons more!! Great wallpapers!! How old are you @liomessi10....do u do designs for a living, or r u still in school??!? Jus askin!!

Croatian 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

both are sick ^^

Heres anotherGd guy eh??

Is that a bit simpler, or this....Very cool pic here!!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Oh, pretty nice, its been a while since I last saw Aguero without his beard. :D

Hahah LOL Emobot7.......Ino I wish he didn't have his beard..he looks far betta without it don't u think!?!?

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@SergioAguero10 Agreed, I think he look much better without, then again, I'm getting used to seeing him with it. XD

Hahah same....i prefer players far betta without a beard....except Aguero would have to hav one of the best looking 1's out...agreed?!? Better than Messi's anyway......I hate the Gold with the platinum hairstyle.....wish he had kept it brown...nonetheless...best player around!!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Sergio Agreed, Messi is one the best player of all time no doubt, but he sure got weird taste in hairstyle. :p

LOL....exactly @Emobot7....I destest that haircut...but each to their own...bit like Aaron Ramsey eh?? LOL!! BTW who are your favourite teams @Emobot7?!? Just wonderin...u don't have to answer........xD

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Sergio To be sincere, I consider myself a neutral fan, I like most team, some more than other, in my opinion, it help me enjoy more team around the world. :)

Ok gd position to take......;p How is Drogba doin @ Montreal Impact!?! BTW what position do u play when u play football/soccer!!? And who is your favourite player?!

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sergio Hum, I don't watch as much Montreal game as I should but from what I seen and heard, Drogba is doing pretty well at the Impact, had a bit of trouble with injury at the beggining of the season though. Favorite player is not easy, I like Messi of course and Zlatan, I also love Anthony Martial. Can't think of any more right now but I do have a few more I really like.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Sergio Hum, I don't watch as much Montreal game as I should but from what I seen and heard, Drogba is doing pretty well at the Impact, had a bit of trouble with injury at the beggining of the season though. Favorite player is not easy, I like Messi of course and Zlatan, I also love Anthony Martial.

Yup ok @Emobot7........Ok so he is jus battling old age a bit eh?? Messi is my best vs Ronaldo.......Martial kinda interests me!! He is a very gd talent!! I prefer Dybala....do u like him!! That kid is a serious talent!! Do u play forward, or defensive, or gk?!?

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Sergio Yeah, Dybala is really good, looking foward to him become a big star. I don't play a lot of football but I think I'm getting better at defending from playing one on one, so maybe defense more than foward or gk.

Yup ok......sry am i bein annoying asking all these questions!!

So u prefer the defence area....gd option...don't mind it..especially when you can be either LB or RB and push forwards on the wing....but i far rather forward or midfield, cos i can control the game that way.....LOL...have u done ur strengths and weaknesses on that strengths and weaknesses forum!??! If so do it now and ill have a look...check out mine........;P

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Don't worry about it, its nice to chat with people from time to time. ;)

Ok thnx.....ur a gd bod....LOL!! Do u know CrazyBoss from here!?