Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Alex Sandro: worth it?
kyoekyar 7 years ago
12 163

keep seeing the news about this guy... 50M, 60M... wondering is he really worth that amount? I don't watch series A regularly... Can some series A fans chime in?

Comments
chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Always rated him and would fit perfectly in our system but he is a bit expensive but in today's market every player is expensive.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I really hop Chelsea won't sign him, guy is too good, top3 lb in the world.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Statistically he is good. I just haven't seen enough of him to really know. But given he is young and already at a top team you can see why he's worth so much. Good LB are hard to come by so juve won't sell for cheap. That being said I feel like I wouldn't be happy paying 50-60mil for him.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Absolute beast player. Best fullback this season without any doubt. He is so explosive and yet runs whole 90 mins up and down the field. I don't think I was ever impressed with fullback like I was with him rn.

However Chelsea has Marcos Alonso who is pretty good and fits in role... I would rather strengthen the right side (Moses).

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

In this current market, 50-60mil is roughly equivalent to around 30-40mil a few years back. Had a cracker of the season, but come on, you can do much better elsewhere than taking the bait.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

In this current market, 50-60mil is roughly equivalent to around 30-40mil a few years back. Had a cracker of the season, but come on, you can do much better elsewhere than take the bait.

dr_chelsea 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 1 58

Best fullback in the world atm so I'd pay 60 for him but agree with Croatian we need a new RWB more than a new LWB. Sandro would be a massive improvement on Alonso though

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

brilliant player... probably not 60m tho! Would say 45-50m is about right. Really hope we do get him.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

We will get him around 50million euros which is great.

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Yes, splash the cash. I always measure the transfer fees of our potential targets in Oscar-money and then I stop feeling bad about them.. :-D

• History

Yes, splash the cash.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I think he's worth it, specially if Conte sees him as a target.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Now that i also think about it in terms of Oscar money .. I no longer just like fans above feel that price tag is too high .
Make it rain like it is the last day of the transfer !

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Haven't seen a lot of him as well but he definetly sound like if any LB was worth that amount, it would be him. The fact Juventus don't really have a back-up kinda give them an excuse for the prize as well.

Anyway, heres a vid of his best moments for Juventus.

• History

Haven't seen a lot of him as well but he definetly sound like if any LB was worth that amount, it would be him. The fact Juventus don't really have a back-up kinda give them an excuse for the prize as well.

kyoekyar 7 years ago Edited
12 163

@Emo... so he's better than Marcelo? I don't think so though...

• History

@Emo... so he's better than Marcelo?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@kyoekyar More defensive than Marcelo at least and younger as well, wich is why Conte target him. I don't think he is actually better than Marcelo but they are very close in term of talent imo. However, Marcelo is logicaly happy at Real and will propably not leave the club anytime soon so its not really realistic to try and move for him. I think Sandro is a better option for Chelsea.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

From what I know he is a pretty good fullback, but the best?! Stop sleeping on Marcelo people lol.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Madridista Hey, don't get me wrong, Marcelo is above him, but Marcelo is also not leaving Real Madrid, so its a question of wich good fullback Chelsea can realistic buy with that money, the answer is Sandro. ;)