Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

A Suggestion for Footyroom
Chanakya999 8 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

I know there have been a lot of suggestions for Footyroom and a lot of changes but I wanted to suggest something.

If I remember correctly, a long time ago (3-4 years ago), there use to be a predict the score bracket for Champions League knockout stages and there was a leader board system based on the scores you predicted.

It used to be very fun and I was hoping Footyroom could bring that back and maybe they could add Europa League or even EPL and La Liga (but of course, I don't want to just ahead of myself).

Comments
AlexBatak 8 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

That's a great idea and much more better than comment or like rankings. It will show how much football knowledge the members have and let them compete with each other. For instance: Footyroom adds the upcoming matches for the top 4 leagues and members will have to predict who will win/lose/draw, scoreline, who will score etc. Something like betting but for points. If you fail to predict it right, you lose points. If you are unsure about a certain game then it's better not to gamble for points. and so on.

It might not be as simple as that to implement it here though. But that would be a real fun.

Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@Chanakya999 Good memory mate, yeah there's used to be a predictions game of FootyRoom for Champions League. Hopefully it's coming back soon ;)

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Agree with this. Would be so much fun if there would be a prediction league for each of the big leagues. Prizes or not, I'd compete for fame and respect in this community ;)