1. MANCHESTER CITY 

1.  REAL MADRID

2. BARCELONA

1. CHELSEA

Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Privet Gennady! 
I think most of the clubs mentioned here won't change their managers. Guardiola will renew his contract as always, Mourinho still have 2 years of contract and Lotina just arrived to Villarreal and he can't do it better with this squad, he needs to sign some players this summer so I think they all will stay but great post anyway. 

P.D. I live in Spain and I'm reading all La Liga news everyday. Also I watch all the player/coach conferences so I know what i'm saying.

CR7_Madrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 8 27

@Nico10. I disagree! Look at how fast Ranieri was gone from inter, or how fast Chelsea sack their manager when they can't do anything. Villarreal will sack Lotina very soon, trust me. And Mourinho might leave, he's been talking so much about Premier League, so I won't be surprised If he leaves after winning CL and La Liga.

GalaxyBoy 12 years ago
Los Angeles Galaxy, United States 6 11

YES! Screw Bruce Arena, fire him asap! Galaxy deserves a better coach!!!!!

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

@CR7_Madrid you are a bit too self confident, aren't you? 

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Sweet lord, you gotta make the entire article as an image... GREAT WORK, Gennady, even if you copied it from somewhere, appreciate it. Footy should have offered an option to create article using simple HTML.

Anyway, Dalglish, and Kane are more likely to leave due to poor result. Bruce, and Mancini will be in great concern but I dont think they would be sacked. Pep and Mou will stay for another season, esp. if RM fails in CL or La Liga. Redknapp would be in charge of England.

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@tuan_jinn. LOL Thanks!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

EVerything is possible,but I don't Guardiola and Dalgish will leave. Liverpool will play Europa League and still won a title.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

From top 4: SHUT UP REAL MANAGER AND BARCA IS AWESOME I RESPECT MOURINHO AND CITY NO WAY MANCHINI HAS HELPED THEM SO MUCH THIS SEASON. AND CHELSEA'S MANAGER DE MATTEO IS BRAND NEW AND HE HAS ALREADY HELPED THE TEAM OUT A LOT!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@myself: i take back the shut up soz i was angry