Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Zlatan Retirement / Benzema leaving Europe
Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11432

After Luiz Suarez and Kun Aguero (and Ronaldo even if he was a winger for a long part of his career), Zlatan Ibrahamovic and Karim Benzema are the latest high profile strikers of the last generation to leave the top level of football.

Will definetly miss Zlatan, hopefully, he seemed like he might stay in Milan as a staff member, which is great because his personnality and his aura is itself a great boon for any team.

Feel like Lewandoski is the last player from that era remaining in Europe though. Its a bit sad.

Thought anyone?

Comments
DarthFooty 11 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Both are legends in their own right. Zlatan is just a whole other level in terms of personality and I love it! Add in he was a baller, and you have the mixture of entertainment.

Benzema is getting his money while he can, and I dont blame him one bit. You cant play footy forever for the money, so get what you can, while you can.

_Pelle_ 11 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Zlatan will be missed. But he barely played this season so it still felt like a retirement was close.

Benzema is not really retiring.

Algerino 11 months ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

Ibra was a legend in serie a.

_Pelle_ 11 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Oldest player to ever score in the league if I’m not mistaken 💪

Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11432

Benzema is not really retiring.

Never said he was, but leaving Europe pretty much mean your career as a global superstar is over though. He'll clearly still get tons of hardcore fans watching him and locals as well but most football fans won't watch his game anymore.

Frudrich 4 months ago
Chelsea, England 0 10

two great players, how many amazing moments they gave us. I'm crying!!