Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Zlatan Ibrahimović another Falcao to Manchester utd... Big Marketing Strategy... Biggest Flop again...
mortelmec 8 years ago
Liverpool, Spain 35 38

Man utd is only looking to increase sales of football shirt through zlatan.... enter image description heremoney minded team

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I don't think Zlatan is going to be as good at United as he was at PSG. But a comparison to Falcao is just insulting to one of the best number 9's we've seen over the last decade.

The fact that this is a troll post and you're a Liverpool fan I doubt is a coincidence...how are you feeling about Liverp- I mean Southampton?

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Bravo attention seeker!
A bit better try this time 3/10

enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Bravo attention seeker!
A bit better try this time 6/10

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

That's wrong and you can't imagine the level of wrongness mortelmec :)
First having watched Falcao before his injury, I'm very sad to see how he turned into a joke in England, how he was obliged to change his hair style and accept few minutes a season, I'm not denying the fact that he is actually a mediocre player, but he got a terrible injury in France that ruined his career. He played vs an amator club and got tackled by an amator youngster few month before WC 2014, he never recovered from it. His spell at Monaco was just a one year transition to go to Real Madrid because he couldn't directly leave from Atleti. El Tigre sadly became a cat in England, his career for me ended in France.
Meanwhile we are talking about United here, they may have given him a big salary, the shirts sales were a true compensation but it was a sportive mistake, they wanted to bring el Tigre back to life but it was over, Monaco knew it the reason why they got rid of him for free to not pay his wages.

Zlatan is a different story, they sign someone who is known for league consistency, what United wants most, the guy won the league in Holland, Italy with 3 different teams, Spain and France, he is still fit and just had his best season last year in term of stats and consistence. Professional, world class, motivational, anti-comfort zone, hard worker, big mouth, anti political correctness, Mou's fan and simply a winner what United lack atm : Winners.
Martial and Rashford will learn in training, Depay will suffer unless he works on his ego, Mou will show other players the exit and Zlatan will probably fight hard to get a main role....
To reach the high level as a team you should have concrete examples, when you have an absolute winner with a 10 meters long Palmares who doesn't party, take care of his health and what he eats, professional from pitch to training. You can't come and do your diva in front of him when you are 22, came from a Dutch team and haven't won anything in career individually or collectively, it will be deliver or die situation, the extension of Mou mental on the pitch.

He is comming for free, and this kind of winners can't flop, a league is a 38 games long, the most consistent players are the most proffesional because you have to deliver whole season.
United should thank Mourinho for bringing Zlatan, he wouldn't have accepted without him, and Mourinho will at least bring United standard where it belong, under SAF.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

That's wrong and you can't imagine the level of wrongness mortelmec :)
First having watched Falcao before his injury, I'm very sad to see how he turned into a joke in England, how he was obliged to change his hair style and accept few minutes a season, I'm not denying the fact that he is actually a mediocre player, but he got a terrible injury in France that ruined his career. He played vs an amator club and got tackled by an amator youngster few month before WC 2014, he never recovered from it. His spell at Monaco was just a one year transition to go to Real Madrid because he couldn't directly leave from Atleti. El Tigre sadly became a cat in England, his career for me ended in France.
Meanwhile we are talking about United here, they may have given him a big salary, the shirts sales were a true compensation but it was a sportive mistake, they wanted to break el Tigre back to life but it was over, Monaco knew it the reason why they got rid of him for free to not pay his wages.

Zlatan is a different story, they sign someone who is known for league consistency, what United wants most, the guy won the league in Holland, Italy with 3 different teams, Spain and France, he is still fit and just had his best season last year in term of stats and consistence. Professional, world class, motivational, anti-comfort zone, hard worker, big mouth, anti political correctness, Mou's fan and simply a winner what United lack atm : Winners.
Martial and Rashford will learn in training, Depay will suffer unless he works on his ego, Mou will show other players the exit and Zlatan will probably fight hard to get a main role....
To reach the high level as a team you should have concrete examples, when you have an absolute winners with a 10 meters long Palmares who doesn't party, take care of his health and what he eats, professional from pitch to training. You can't come and do your diva in front of him when you are 22, came from a Dutch team and haven't won anything in career individually or collectively, it will be deliver or die situation, the extension of Mou mental on the pitch.

He is comming for free, and this kind of winners can't flop, a league is a 38 games long, the most consistent players are the most proffesional because you have to deliver whole season.
United should thank Mourinho for bringing Zlatan, he wouldn't have accepted without him, and Mourinho will at least bring United standard where it belong, under SAF.

Argjentt 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 274

You support Liverpool. LOL go play with your mickey mouse playerd

mortelmec 8 years ago
Liverpool, Spain 35 38

At 34 years of age he is 195cm tall and weighs 95kg, His performance declining constantly...

Below stats for Euro 2016...

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

Everyone just needs to chill out and wait till we see him play. He might be absolute trash who came for money or he might be some old dude who will surprise us all. We won't know till he steps on the pitch.

handikodamar 8 years ago
Barcelona, Indonesia 0 8

Zlatan's coming? maybe Mou still believe with his ability, as we all known they were together in Inter Milan. Mou is the Mysterious Person... lol

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Hope this thread wont be closed, see you in 3 month.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Doubt his age will be a problem. He just broke a United record in his medical. Great signing! Will he sell shirts? Undoubtedly so.

mladen 8 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Typical obsessed LFC fan ...... zzzzzzzzzzz

liverpollfcangryfan 8 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

im not try to be saltly or anything but i dont believe zlatan will be the zlatan of psg.i think he would scored 11-15 goals.Man united already has matiel for i think he is just that big name to pump up the players and fans.I could be mistake he could scored 30 goals and man united win the league.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

I think Zlatan is the best United player atm even considering his age.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Still too early to conclude anything!!!

But, I think as an MU fan I can say is: watching him playing recently make me (and some of us) feel very excited for the upcoming season! He's indeed one of our best players ATM, even though just friendly games

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Zlatan would have to show me a bit to prove he's better than De Gea.

However, I do agree with the commentators during our last game, no disrespect to De Gea, but if he wins player of the year again I'll be very disappointed.

Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

@mortelmec every liverpool fan says this sort of thing, is this jealousy or what? :)

Lodatz 8 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Zlatan will score goals. It's what Zlatan does.

The question is: how many? And also: can he stay fit? He is in excellent physical condition, that doesn't mean that there is no injury risk. There's no more Stoke City to worry him, but all the same it's no given that at his age he'll be able to bounce back from any knocks he gets from the physical nature of the PL.

We'll see, but I expect him to make the 20 goal mark.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

You were saying ? Wait till Mikhytarian And Pogba find their place And the build up in United progress, he will score as much as possible. He wins more Aerial duels than Caroll, got pace of 25 yo player, does have 3 metter Space to shoot without defenders pressure. A physical monster And Vinnie Jones kind of players or Tony Adams disapeared due to ref easy whistling. He will score but the amount will dépend on United midlefied.

KaKa_CS 8 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 1 910

Your must be smoking good staff to say this. hahahhah.