Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Your Teams In 2013 / 2014 Season
20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

Ok guys so i want your opinions and the transfers that could be made in summer to upgrade your teams

heres mine 

De Gea   /    Begovic

Rafeal  Vidic   Evans/Hummels  Ferdinand   Evra

Nani      Carrick    Kagawa   Bale

Van Persie/Lewandoski   Rooney/Hernandez/Welbeck

Out:

Valencia(To A Spain Club)

BTW if your saying already made this post well this not who you want but who you think will acutally come to your club not who you would like , because if it was i would of put ronaldo on there but i dont think its going to happen.

Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

...wtf....'because if it was i would of put ronaldo on there but i dont think its going to happen.'

And yet you think BALE will go to United? 

Anyway, here's mine:

Ter-Stegen

Alves                           Pique                                Puyol                             Alba

(No change in defence)

Iniesta                                              Xavi                                             Fabregas

(Players positions will be different I think with Sergio as CDM)

Pedro                                              Messi                                         Villa

Out:

Valdes --> Arsenal
Sanchez (?) --> To a team that can use him to his full extent... (Basically a team that deosn't use tiki-taka!)

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I think it will be something like this for us.
Subs: Ba, Moses, Marin, Ivanovic, Cahill, Romeu, Turnbull. *Hopefully we will bring back De Bruyne & Lukaku* and we need to do a lot of rotation in our squad next year. But oh well in Mourinho we trust! :) I hope he will come back.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@Alex: I seriously doubt  Falcao is coming with FFP over Chelsea, and same can be said about Fellaini. It's going to be Romeu instead of Fellaini and hopefully, Lukaku instead of Falcao in your picture. Also, De Bruyne instead of Oscar. Other than that, your team is spot on.

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

at rama about bale... yes 

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@V yes right mate I know but If Roman wants Falcao he will get him anyways the same for Fellaini. You can't imagine how many lawyers people like Roman has. anyways this is from an article "The wage restraints — £52m next season, £56m the following year and £60m in 2015-16 — mean a club could still offer  Neymar £250,000 a week, for instance,  provided they make savings elsewhere".

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2274957/Financial-Fair-Play-Premier-League-agree-financial-cap-clubs-face-points-deduction.html>

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@20ROBIN: It'll cost you 70m, then. Think the board will pay it?

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@Alex: He can do all he wants to, it's his club... If he is wise though, he would save that 60 million he would use for Falcao and the 25 million for Fellaini.

Lodatz 11 years ago

Antarese 11 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 34 175

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Not much changes really, but put Casillas back in net after he comes back from injury, hopefully buy Kyle Walker from Tottenham rather than Bale (because Arbeloa's constantly underperforming), and switch in Modric instead of Khedira (not because Khedira's doing bad, but because Modric has been a beast since the turn of the year).

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@20robinvanpersie... ur an idiot :) 70 mil for a player? lol Saf is kinda tight occaisonally

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Lodatz: If you guys pull off Moutinho & Higuain I would be pretty scared...

Lodatz 11 years ago

@Foot: it was you who reignited my interest in Moutinho. I wouldn't mind Eriksen, though, if he's too pricey. Such a great player though.

lol memebre what happened wif rvp they wanted more but we gave less and 70mil not coz fergie had talks and they wanted 40million euros like 35million and saf gona use dem teks and give dem like 30 million or even 35mil

anyway its my opinion so HA your an idiot :P XD

redknapp 11 years ago
0 14

dynastian u r idiot
Ozil doesn't have the instincts of a CM.  We tried it and he often looked lost and never really progressed other than in the defensive department a bit.  Why insist on something that hasn't worked?  He's great in the final third and has even started to score at Madrid.  Let him stay where he's comfortable.

Alonso-Modric will never work on a consistent basis, why insist on that

walker wont happen, ever, and im grateful that it wont 

I think you play more FIFA13 than actually watching madrid play on field.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516