Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Your teams historical reuinions with former managers and or players?
Boixosnois1981 11 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

I would have to say number one is definately the return of that bastard Luis figo, man that heckling he took from the entire Nou camp that night was something i can never forget!

Number 2 for me was definately the reunion with Ronaldinho in the Joan Gamper trophy back in 2010. Very emotional for me because he is still my favourite player of all time. and he has done many things for FC Barcelona witch we will always appreciate.

How about you guys? any reunions you can recall really impacted you?

Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Two; one bad, one good. 

1) Sol Campbell returning to White Hart Lane. Whatever Figo got, I bet it wasn't much worse than for ol' 'Judas'. ;)
2) Beckham to Old Trafford. They did him proud, I think.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Sorry to double-post, but this one touched me quite a lot:

For those who don't know who Fabrice Muamba is, he's a young lad who was playing for Bolton when he collapsed on the pitch during a match away to Spurs, and whose heart stopped for 78 minutes. The game was abandoned as the entire stadium was shocked, before singing his name in support as he was stretchered off to be rushed to hospital.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

When Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink scored against us and not celebrate. Not a touching reunion, but no Chelsea crowds were booing, I think some were applauding. I'll try to find a video of later.

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Sami Hyypia (legendary defender for Liverpool) came back to Anfield for a friendly as the manager of Bayer Leverkusen manager O_o

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Oh yeah and the firing of a Chelsea legend that has a won us a CL. F**K YOU ROMAN!!! IS RAFA SERIOUSLY THE BETTER OPTION!?

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Ronaldo to United might be a new one..
Ronaldinho at Barcelona