Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Your favorite football club picture
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Share your favorite photo picturing a player of your club, add some background to it to make it more enjoyable for other fans who may not know about it.

Here's mine :

Zanetti and Materazzi fighting over henry's shirt after arsenal beat them 5-1 and became the first english team to win at the san siro during the CL group stage. Inter had beaten Arsenal 3-0 at Highbury, and Arsenal needed a win to qualify for the knock out stage. Henry scored 2 goals, one that is just legendary (see video below if interested), and gave 2 assists. That was the 2003-2004 season, the year of the invincibles, and at that time, Henry was surely the best striker or even the best player in the world. He got 39 goals and 13 assists that season in all competitions.

Comments
decentK 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

emre 1st photo, quikzyy, knibis 1st, and jvh 1st what a photos!

I just can't believe that it is now suddenly allowed to post absolutely off topic comments. HOW ON EARTH is Vendetta even admin I don't understand? I thought Admin should put his bias towards his team AWAY and being out of those arguments? And why these off topic comments won't be deleted, ha?

Credit to ppl that have focused on sharing these beauties.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

emre 1st photo, quikzyy, knibis 1st, and jvh 1st what a photos!

I just can't believe that it is now suddenly allowed to post absolutely off topic comments. HOW ON EARTH is Vendetta even admin I don't understand? I thought Admin should put his bias towards his team AWAY? And why these off topic comments won't be deleted, ha?

Credit to ppl that have focused on sharing these beauties.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

An admin can argue and defend his team too. I'm not a robot and neither are any of the admins. I'm sure if their team was mocked they would be pissed about it and defend it. You seem to have a massive Chelsea hate from what I've seen. You have a problem go discuss it at my wall, I'll be glad to find a solution. If that's not what you want you can always talk to another moderator. Yes, you're right let's keep this thread on topic now. I for one will stop the arguing here since I got what I wanted to off my chest.

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Zinedine Zidane my all time favorite player and to me he is greatest footballer . Always put a big smile on me watching him play , but this last match almost broke me in tears . Moment I will never forget .

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@Dynast +1.