Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

You Rock, You Suck #4
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

NOTE:I am NOT breaking FR rules by saying they suck I'm saying WHY they suck.

You Rock!
Golden: Made epic posts here on FR

You Suck!
Roma: After beating a team like Inter you should be confident coming to the next game, right? Not with Roma as they lost 3-2 to Bologna

Comments
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

You Rock : Arsene Wenger

You Suck #1 : Berlusconi (AC Milan)
You Suck #2 : Madrid's Wall ( 5 OF THE TOTAL 6 GOALS THIS SEASON ARE SCORED EITHER BY A FREE KICK OR CORNER )

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@
naman93 haha..
Nice one.
But for example there was not any wall at Sevillas goal. Also Valencia's one at Bernabeu wasnt walls mistake :P.. the same with getafe..
Just my opinion...

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

Wow! Thank you for making me "your rock" (haha), ChelseaRox! It's wonderful to see that you appreciate my posts, too! Great thread from you as well! And oh, I almost forgot..

You rock #1: Arsenal. Outstanding performance against Southampton in the EPL. Good retrieval against Montpellier in the CL.

You rock #2: Málaga. Great win when facing Levante in the La Liga. Fantastic victory over wealthy Zenit.

You suck: AC Milan. Horrible defeat at home to Atalanta in the Serie A. No need to cheer in the air after their poor CL tie either.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@Don : Sevilla one was a complete disaster by Di Maria who failed to mark T'wowski and he just came in like a wave to score the header ... thats why I said FREE KICK AND CORNERS !!!

Only deserved goal was Messi one ( doesnt mean that other were not deserved but they could have been saved by either Casillas or some better defencive marking/wall positioning )

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

You Rock: Ronaldo winning goal against Manchester City
You Suck: AC Milan. Horrible defeat at home to Atalanta in the Serie A

ironfist2010 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

You Rock : Benzema

You Suck : Higuain

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

You Rock: Oscar

You Suck: Lille

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

I just waited for that one to come ...

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

You rock: Toure Yaya (this guy is a tank) and Messi making his team win with a head goal between a defence that was 20 cm taller (or more) than him.

You suck: Lille and  Dynamo Kyiv.

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

you rock avb
you suck man shitty