Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

yo wassup guys
Cigarette 11 years ago
7 12

yo guys i'm new i'm a drug addict smoke 4-5 a day read my bio in my account. peace

Comments
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

glad to have you with us... all the members on footyroom are drug addicts.. my self i smoke meth about 3 times a day and inject heroin abut twice a week... glad to have you with us:)

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Okay I think I've got this whole I'm new thing wrapped around my head now. Over the past week there has been this one troll making accounts, and I believe this is another one of those accounts.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Suggestion, ban them. At the end they don't even post again the next day or two.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

So many accounts being made so far... wth is going on ?

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

weird so many accounts now,welcome anyways

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

New accounts everywhere.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

I think Trollman has it spot on, unfortunately I doubt FR will start banning people without any proof this is what's happening, they seem to be introducing themselves on the forum but not posting again but a few of the accounts are talking shit on the match highlights.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

So I guess the only solution is to ignore all the Introduce Yourselves posts for a while.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

I would check the persons ID number on there profile, some might be older members finally deciding to use the forums, although that doesn't happen often, but any in the 14000 are new users so might be worth ignoring them at the moment.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@TM i guess..

johnnyface 11 years ago
Hartlepool, England 1 26

Hey Trollman.  I didn't realise that you were the judge and juror of the Forum.  Take a look at your 'multi accounting' self before you start passing judgement on others.  I think most new users are a little tentative in the beginning and your not very welcoming self doesn't help.  Not everyones lives depend on their FootyRoom rating.    

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Hmmmmmm..... Ermagard(everyone knows), Trollman(going to stop using in a day or two), and Vendetta. Yup, I am obviously making too many accounts! Judge? Pffffft hahahaha! Obviously not every user here is that one troll making multiple accounts, but some new accounts are obviously here by this troll to waste time. The account about the girls playing football? Might seem like a reasonable discussion to bring up, but it just looks more like a troll post. The Cigarette account. Come on, just look at his bio. Harry10 account posting something perverted. The only guy I see who isn't a troll is that Barca fan that had hate on his Introduction page. Bansor10, Kirkos, Fru_Toot, and that Rayo fan all seem suspicious. Hell, you might just be that same troll trying to shadow all this multi account issue with my very own multi-account past. I'm sorry if your not a troll after all, but it's not everyday you see a Hartlepool fan with the birthday of 00-00-0000.

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

My guess is that there's this one troll creating multiple accounts making threads like
"I'm New!", "New to Footyroom" etc....
To me these accounts all feel and sound suspicious. Anyone else feel like that?

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

johnnyface 11 years ago
Hartlepool, England 1 26

Trollman, i am 100% Hartlepool.  Always have been, always will be.  Richie Humphreys is my hero.  I'm no new troll.  I've just been very observant of the forum before i have commented.  Just felt that you have been a tad harsh with your comments thus far.  Anyhow, no worries, i have sent you a friend request.  Hopefully our FootyRoom relationship can blossom.  MonkeyHangersTilIDie 

johnnyface 11 years ago
Hartlepool, England 1 26

Tad drunk.  Will sleep now.

AnakataVallecas 11 years ago
Rayo Vallecano, Denmark 2 13

I'm just waiting to have more respect on this site. expertfootball11 told me that there is no trolls. Peace. Trolls are gone now.