Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Yaya Sanogo tribute
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

The mighty Yaya Sanogo

We would never win the 13/14 FA Cup without you, special "chaos factor" creating chaos totally everywhere, making defence thinking: What the hell is that guy doing?

He may not be the player who you want in your team but he was still mr. chaos, good luck in your next journey!

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@quikzyyy Er, I'm propably gonna make an ass out of myself no doubt but I really don't know a lot about that guy. From what I seem to understand, he was seen as a decent prospect but could never realize his full potential at Arsenal and ended up playing very little game for them and actually ended up being loaned to a bunch of other club where he didn't even play that many game either. Isn't he somewhat of a memetic player for Arsenal as well? And not in the good sense of the word. Anyway, even if he isn't the best player ever, he is only 24, he can still revive his career if he join a smaller club. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quikzyyy Er, I'm propably gonna make an ass out of myself no doubt but I really don't know a lot about that guy. From what I seem to understand, he was seen as a decent prospect but could never realize his full potential at Arsenal and ended up playing very little game for Arsenal and actually ended up being loaned to a bunch of other club where he didn't even play that many game either. Isn't somewhat of a memetic player for Arsenal as well? And not in the good sense of the word.

@quikzyyy Er, I'm propably gonna make an ass out of myself no doubt but I really don't know a lot about that guy. From what I seem to understand, he was seen as a decent prospect but could never realize his full potential at Arsenal and ended up playing very little game for Arsenal and actually ended up being loaned to a bunch of other club where he didn't even play that many game either. Isn't somewhat of a memetic player for Arsenal as well? And not in the good sense of the word. Anyway, even if he isn't the best player ever, he is only 24, he can still revive his career if he join a smaller club. :)

Pepeee 7 years ago
Arsenal, France 1 52

Wished he would've brought more of what he showed with the French youth teams to our club. Oh well, best of luck to him and wherever he chooses to expand his path.