Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Xavi to leave Barca and join Al Sadd (Qatari) :(
tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

We all saw this comming, but it's still sad.

"The 35-year-old midfielder, who announced his international retirement last August, will sign a three-year deal worth a reported €10m (£7m) a season despite still having a year of his contract at Camp Nou still to run."

He's still one of the best mid in the world IMO, I hope Barca doesn't have to regret it like Milan did with Pirlo...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

We all saw this comming, but it's still sad.

"The 35-year-old midfielder, who announced his international retirement last August, will sign a three-year deal worth a reported €10m (£7m) a season despite still having a year of his contract at Camp Nou still to run."

He's still one of the best mid in the world IMO, I hope Barca doesn't have to regret it like Milan did with Pirlo...

Comments
Argjenti1996 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Mourinho has predicted this...

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

End of an era when the midfield was dominated by Xavi and Iniesta alone. It seems like it was quite a while ago when it has only been 3-4 years.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

barca fans are sad because xavi is joining al sadd :D

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Never wanted this to happen :( Legend.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

One of the smartest players to have ever lived, hope he will win some more trophies this year, could have stayed one more year, but this kind of players always want to play, Football passionate...

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Chelsea8 thats probably true, but i bet they aren't as sad as Chelsea fans when Lampard scored against Chelsea with City.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

i am a lampard fan so i wasn't even mad, you mad bruh?

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Why would I be mad?

As for the topic, Raul has warned that the stadiums are half empty. I think Xavi should go to the MLS.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Xavi will have to coach Qatar for World Cup 2022, he will go there for playing first, then coaching so i dont think its a bad destination for him, he will have time to play, big salary and a good coaching experience, its just a goodbye for our future coach :)...

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i wanted him to start coaching barcelona soon.
but so sad he's leaving. i new it was happening

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It would make sense for Xavi to start playing there and then coach them & guide them... but football fans want to see this legend play somehwere we atleast have heard of :( :( :(