Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

WTF
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

Roma vs Barca, what happened there? I didn't see the game but from another comment I saw, Barca flopped hard. Can anyone who saw the game try to help me understand how did Barca manage to lose so badly? Its a big dissapointement for me because I expected that we might see a classico in CL in the semi or final. :(

Comments
Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Roma deserved it since the first game. The first leg score did not reflect what happened in the game where a very solid Roma team lost many chances and was held back from a possible comeback with a couple very doubtful penalty situations.
This time, everything that couldn't happen, happened. Im not going to say it was a lucky win but everything they did worked in their favor. There is not enough recognition that I can give to a team that turned around a 3 goal deficit vs Barcelona. Just impressive and could even as impressive as the PSG-Barcelona turn of events from last year.

I like Roma a lot but I've been the worst supporter ever this season, its just annoying how bad the perform in Italy year after year.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

@amerr, you can say what you want about pep guardiola, but the thing is most public opinion likes the style of his play which is why city hired him. but saying any manager can won trebles with money is a really stupid comment to make. real madrid also spent a lot of money but your views are only biased on epl teams. ronaldo, benzema, kaka, di maria, isco, bale, modric, kroos and etc are not free transfer. real madrid had changed from pellegrini to mourinho to ancelotti to zidane, yeah managers are not important my ass. liverpool is an average team no match for elite teams, just for your info liverpool performs better against attacking teams like barca, city and madrid. hopefully, madrid meets liverpool then maybe you can see it yourself the beauty of gegenpressing.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Amer, that's the single biggest load of bullshit I've read in a while. You are seriously claiming Pep is average? Your distaste for Barcelona and anything that resembles them clouds your arguments.

All your argument shows is your lack of objectiveness.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Amerr showing in good moments and disappearing in bad ones, loyalty at best.
We didn’t deserve to win, the team slowed down for a while but results kept positive until yesterday.
One defeat can affect the taste of a season, sadly it’s the only defeat in the Season CL and league included.
Visca Barça, at Least we won the league, if Madrid ends up trophyless, loyal fan si will stay glory hunters will change website...
Rulling for Liverpool now.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@tiki: to be honest, with this squad, no-one would expect Barca to go all the way, you guys do wonder in La Liga, but that's a long run, it's different.

But looking at last game, Barca didn't deserve to go through indeed