Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Worst tackle in football history?
KingHenryThe14th 3 years ago
Arsenal, France 19 108

Turkish star Ozdemir sent off for horror challenge after flying kick to rival's FACE leaves him needing seven stitches

The match between Denizlispor and the Gazisehir Gaziantep of the first division of Turkish football left a terrifying episode that occurred after the young defender Ozer Ozdemir will launch a wild kick in the face of Brazilian Junior Maranhao.

By date 26 of the Turkish Superliga, both teams saw action at Gaziantep Stadium and no one was going to imagine the action that occurred during the start of the second half when the match was still drawing 0-0

At 50 minutes the 23-year-old defender cut off an advance down the left wing of Gazisehir Gaziantep with a very hard blow that cost him the red card.

The footballer was able to leave the field by his own means and then re-entered to end the game
The play in question took place on a ball split between Ozdemir and Maranhao. Both footballers went for the ball and the brazilian got the worst of it when he received an unexpected kick to the neck.

Immediately, the referee did not hesitate and showed him the red card the Denizlispor player while his colleague wallowed on the grass. Although he outlined a reproach at the referee’s decision, the player himself sand realized the violence with which he went out to cut the center and stayed by the side at all times.

The medical staff was quick to come to his aid and it was after a few seconds that the Brazilian was able to stand up on his own and leave the field, accompanied by rival footballers who were very concerned about the blow.

Already sent off, the defender hugged him and seemed to apologize for the kick
In the images, Ozdemir himself could be seen comforting him and taking him off the field with the doctors. Apparently, He apologized and hugged him before retiring expelled from the game.

Finally, the 34-year-old recovered from the tremendous blow and returned to the field to end the duel that ended with the home side’s 2-0 victory with goals from Nouha Dicko and Muhammet Demir.

The victory allowed Gazisehir Gaziantep to gain a foothold in the seventh place in the competition, while the new defeat of the visiting team places them in the second to last position with the same number of points as bottom line Genclerbirligi FC (24).

Comments
SexySalah 3 years ago
Liverpool FC 1 289

Mullar did the same to tagliafico. whats your point?

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

I love how he actually look like he want to find some excuse after that challenge. I mean, seriously? Thats like one of the most obvious red I seen in a long while.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

What was he thinking? I mean, how is that even a football-related move?

I did like that he went to check on the player though.

Greatone 3 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

still complains about the red. that's fucked up

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

That one was brutal...

Ronaldo did another (softer one) in the goalie' face, got away with nothing and scored 2 more goals...

Well...

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@tuan How Ronaldo didn't get a red card for that tackle is mystery for me, not even with VAR, sure it's Ronaldo but that doesn't mean he should get extra protection

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

00:26

LMAO I don't know how he thought he could argue about the red.

Ronaldo challenge wasn't a certain red but I can understand why people think so

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

LMAO its not the worst red card challenge because there wasn't excessive force.

00:20

_Pelle_ 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

They consulted VAR

Seriously😳🤣🤣🤣

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Actually, there been a similar challenge from Rangers yesterday that resulted in a red card. Its an even worse challenge in my mind. :U

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Yh the rangers challenge was worse. It deserves a double red card for how stupidly dangerous it is

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Everybody's kungfu fighting.......... It's like a trend now, see who else can put their boots to the face. smh