Comments
Footy_watch 3 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

The teams playing are:
Brazil, France, England, Spain, Germany, Argentina, Uruguay, Italy

It will be played in the same stadium.

Emobot7 3 months ago
538 11432

This sound fun tbh, propably not gonna be highly competitive though but honestly, even if they treat it like a couple of exhibitions and didn't take much risk, I think it would be worth it to check it out. If only because its gonna be one of the last time to see some of those players playing.

As for wether they train properly, they propably won't have the choice, need to improve their fitness and stamina if they could potentially play multiple games in a short span of time.

Footy_watch 3 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

Its the world cup of champions because these are the only 8 nationa who have won the world cup. I can't believe there have only been 8 nations to win it.

Emobot7 3 months ago
538 11432

@Footy_watch I mean there been 22 edition of the world cup and Brazil, Germany and Italy won 13 of those all together? Just goes to show how monstrous those selection have been in their history, being able to product world class team over many decade.

But sadly, some of those team also haven't been close to winning a world cup in recent history. I mean, Uruguay had 2 but that was so long ago and they never really got close in recent time.

I mean, the Netherland could propably field a much better team than Uruguay but I get what they are doing.

Footy_watch 3 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

I mean, the Netherland could propably field a much better team than Uruguay

Oh yh they would've had a sick team, that's a shame

DennisMcknight 2 months ago Edited
CD Chivas USA, USA 0 2

I am so excited for it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I am so excited for it.

I am so excited for it. Are you a student and need someone to write your papers? Then let https://domypaper.com/ lift the burden off your shoulders. When I used their service, I was very happy after seeing the results. There was no plagiarized content, and everything was very good. If you also want someone to write your papers, then domypaper can be your choice.

AveryFranklin 17 days ago Edited
CD Chivas USA, USA 0 1

Yes, you are right. I hope they will train properly. I am also training for my graduation. I am working on my thesis, but I was stuck yesterday, so I decided to get help for my thesis, I visited this https://domypaper.com/ website called domypaper. and when, after a few hours, they came back with the result, I was very happy, and today it got approved. I am very happy that I found them.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yes, you are right, I hope they will train properly.