Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

World Cup 2030 - 6 nations, 3 continents........
DarthFooty 7 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

FIFA allocated the 2030 World Cup to Spain, Portugal and Morocco last week but also said Uruguay, Argentina and Paraguay would host three matches to mark the tournament's centenary.

6 nations, 3 continents........

Thoughts?

Comments
quikzyyy 7 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

fucking joke, but what can you expect from fifa clowns

Footy_watch 7 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

To me it doesn't matter because i dont go to watch in the stadium, but its bad for those who do. Or maybe it's good because they have an excuse to travel the world.

LeopoldoKuphal 7 months ago
CD Chivas USA, USA 0 1

The allocation of the 2030 World Cup to six nations spanning three continents is a remarkable way to celebrate the tournament's centenary, promoting global unity in football. Exciting times ahead!

quikzyyy 7 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

poor players, after competing in all the cup/league competitions, meaningless friendlies, nations league, qualifications, without any break they will have to travel to 3 continents play even more matches.

Emobot7 7 months ago
538 11432

Totally agree with quikzyyy, its incredibly hard for people wanting to support their team in all games but its even worse for the player who need to maintain a very high level of fitness but have little to no time to rest and prepare for their next game because of the travel.

This clearly show its a decision took by rich men who don't care about neither the complication of the less fortunate people nor about the players who make the sport great in the first place.

Its also feel like they made this decision to compromise and not have to say no to anyone. Absolute lack of backbone from FIFA but we shouldn't be surprised at this point.

Lodatz 6 months ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Also, in case you guys didn't know, this is all just BS that FIFA are pulling so that they could sell the World Cup to Saudi Arabia in 2034.

2026 and 2030 need to be spread across multiple nations to accommodate all the new teams, and across continents to appease UEFA and CONCABOL, but 4 years later a single Middle-Eastern country with very little footballing pedigree can handle the whole thing?

Please. FIFA are nothing more than a corrupt joke at this point.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Also, in case you guys didn't know, this is all just BS that FIFA are pulling so that they could sell the World Cup to Saudi Arabia.

2026 and 2030 need to be spread across multiple nations to accommodate all the new teams, and across continents to appease UEFA and CONCABOL, but 4 years later a single Middle-Eastern country with very little footballing pedigree can handle the whole thing?

Also, in case you guys didn't know, this is all just BS that FIFA are pulling so that they could sell the World Cup to Saudi Arabia in 2034.

quikzyyy 6 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

only hope is by 2034, Saudis won't give a fuck about sportwashing again

Footy_watch 6 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

I dont care about world cup anymore unless they stop rigging it. As far as I know they rigged the world cup in 2006 and in 2022. I didn't pay attention to the others if they were rigged.

DarthFooty 6 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I get that this is a centennial World Cup, so I can excuse their going "big" with multiple countries, but we need to bring that back in for none anniversary dates. Plenty of footballing nations can support the World Cup and winning the bid is a huge deal for their economy and fan base. Plus travel is easier on the players and fans.

Given I am a footy nut, I will still watch the World Cup with excitement as it is more than just FIFA.

_Pelle_ 6 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

A joke… want to hear a bigger joke.

Saudi arabia got 2034

🫰💵💰 talks

Emobot7 6 months ago
538 11432

So here the thing, apparently, because games of the 2030 world cup are being playing in South America, Africa and Europe, those continent and the host from 2026 could not be the host for 2034 which leave Oceania and Asia. Which explain why Saudi managed to get it so easily.

Congrats FIFA, even child can see you are corrupted to the core.

quikzyyy 6 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

infantino would give world cup even to russia if they paid him enough, guy is more corrupted than blatter lol

Algerino 6 months ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

Aside from having bought the world cup. I think Saudi WC will actually be good. Im more concerned about having it in 6 countries and 2 continents. That is just weird.