Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Women Football Clubs' huge fight during a game
Emrecan_58 2 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

This is something you don't see everyday.
First division of Turkish league.

Fenerbahçe scores a winner at min 90+13 from a penalty and just after that, sh↑t breaks.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Fenerbahçe scores a winner at min 90+10 and shit breaks.

Fenerbahçe scores a winner at min 90+10 and sh↑t breaks.

Comments
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

Welp, that escalated quickly, but to me it seem like there only a few players losing their cool and being agressive and majority of the other are just swarming them to try and keep them away from each other.

Number 73 though, what her deal?? ^_^'

Anyway, gotta love the refs just chilling away from it all and giving yellow card once everything finally calmed down.

Dunno if the ref had whistled that the game had stopped at any point (didn't watch with audio) but the decision to walk away from Fenerbahce seem completely reasonable to me after that. Thought?

Emrecan_58 2 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Hahahah yeah man shit was very interesting. I am pretty sure they are going to get some huge bans from Amedspor side for sure. They literally attacked Fenerbahçe players. on the field.
I think it was almost over since it was like 90+16th min so there was no need to continue the game anyway lol.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

Legit question though, is the fact they attacked Fenerbahce players rather than any other team make this worse for them in Turkey? No idea which team the Federation tend to favor or are close to but like, knowing Galatasaray and Fenerbahce rep, it sound like it might be a bad idea.

Emrecan_58 2 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I don't know much about the women league but yeah attacking Fenerbahçe should make them a target. This team is also a publicly known Kurdish team so it's even worse I guess.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan Oof, that ain't gonna help them much then... hopefully, they won't make too much out of that incident... I mean, I'm not saying they shouldn't get a penality for misconduct from the federation but honestly, I hope that rival fans won't do anything bad in retaliation. :S

_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Losing because of a penalty at 90+13 min and I would lose it too 🤣

But seriouly… it smells fishy