{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Will Neymar leave PSG this summer?
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

The title say it all:

Comments
Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Messi is in decline and Neymar can feel the shoes. He is going back knowing that he will become the man around whom Barca will rebuild.

I think it will be good move for him to go back to Barca or go to EPL, Manchester will pay the price tag.

Also, I don’t understand how leaving Barcelona was a mistake. He was shadow of Messi there where in PSG he was given main role.

Choosing league 1 PSG was a bit unfortunate because of competitiveness. I always thought that if he had joined Chelsea when we pursued him hard, he would have been playing alongside Hazard. Grow to be tough and bulkier , get lessons about stopping with his diving bull sht ( at very least it wouldn’t have been as bad as it is now).

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Messi is in decline and Neymar can feel the shoes. He is going back knowing that he will become the man around whom Barca will rebuild.

I think it will be good move for him to go back to Barca or go to EPL, Manchester will pay the price tag.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

He was shadow of Messi there where in PSG he was given main role.

got into Mbappe's shadow, weak.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Actually, you are right. Even there he got outshined because he never took it seriously enough. Neymar is only 27. He is very experienced and if he puts his head down for next 3-4 years working hard then he can leave a great legacy behind

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6888

As long as Messi is worldclass in Barca, and I’d say 2-5 years, you can forget Neymar being the main man. And by the time he retires Neymar will be around 30.

They could buy him now as a complement to Messi and carry the team at times, so Messi can rest more. But he is not the man to build anything long term on. For that you need a young talent, like Dembele.

When Neymar went to PSG most ppl said it was ”cynical” of him going after the money... no one said it was unfortunate, knowing ligue 1 wasnt on the same level as la liga.

expertfootball11 5 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Is it true the fact that if he comes back in Barcelona, he will apologize for having joined PSG ?

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

He should not appologize for going to PSG...

If anything he should appologize for leaving Barca or being greedy.

Dont make it as if PSG is the bad guy, they paid and he went. He could have said no. No one forced him to leave.

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

Huge learning opportunity for Neymar, one I am not sure he even really recognizes. He tried to push and be the top player on a talented team. A team in a league that is not really a challenge for said team, but due to injury, mostly self inflicted, he did not have the time he thought he would.

Now is the time to learn from that mistake, eat some pride and return to a familiar home. A place that does still want him and a place he knows will help him continue to grow.

Messi will have a few more very good years, but so will Neymar, if he gets his crap together. Who knows how things will play out, but it is his best situation.

I cant stand his diving antics, but when the boy wants to play, he can be one of the best in the world.

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/soccer/barcelona-vp-neymar-eager-to-return-but-we-dont-want-him/ar-AADvDQJ

Neymar may have burned his bridges to Barcelona when he departed in 2017.

Barcelona vice president Jordi Cardoner insists the club is not interested in re-acquiring Neymar despite claiming the Paris Saint-Germain superstar wants to return to the Camp Nou.

"As far as I know, Barcelona have not made any steps toward signing him, nor do (we) want to sign him," he said, according to Sam Marsden of ESPN FC.

Reports out of Spain suggest Neymar is unsettled at PSG and is ready to take a pay cut in order to return to Catalonia, where he spent four years before his shocking €222-million transfer to the Ligue 1 outfit.

But, according to Cardoner, Barcelona haven't even discussed a possible reunion with the Brazilian superstar.

"The board has not looked into it, but there's a desire from the player (to return)," he added. "It seems Neymar wants to come back, or at least that's what he's expressed, but it's not something on the table. It's not true that Barca are worrying about signing Neymar.
"It's an operation we'd need to address, we don't know what will happen. It doesn't surprise me that a player that's left wants to come back.

"There aren't many places like Barca and Barcelona. There are others that left and came back, like Cesc (Fabregas). Neymar's a great player. At the time, though, he decided to leave. Now? We can't assess it at this stage but we haven't made contact with him."
Cardoner also admitted the manner in which Neymar departed Barcelona left a bad taste in his mouth.

It appears Barcelona have allocated their funds elsewhere, as Antoine Griezmann is set to link up with Lionel Messi and Co. once the release clause in his Atletico Madrid contract drops to €125 million in July.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

I can see them being interested in getting Neymar back, but bringing in Griezemann (if that happens) is a major reason of not doing it. They would have to put him Suarez Messi or Griezemann on the bench. And I can't see them getting a player for that price to be on the bench.

Spontaneously Griezemann feels like a better pairing with Messi than Neymar. If they get him its going to be an immediate success.

paility 5 years ago
Real Madrid, France 0 10

if Ronaldo move to Juventus taught me something, if there is a big player involved, there is a lots of impossible stuff that start to sound more possible. Remain to be seen if this can be the case for Neymar as well though.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@paility Thats what I said...

Algerino 5 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

Barca still trying hard

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

they just loaned Coutinho to Bayern (seems like a done deal) so it ain't happening.

Algerino 5 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

Maybe Dembele/Rakitic+Semedo for Neymar

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

Would definetly imagine Barca trying to pull a Rakitic + Semedo or maybe Umtiti for Neymar. Not sure its going to be enough, will propably depend on the amount of money they pay with it.

paility 5 years ago
Real Madrid, France 0 10

is already pretty low, so it won't change much, beside, have you seen how many hypocrite and snake there is in football? Hummels, Gotze, Delph, Higuain, Pogba, Bonucci, etc... And thats just recently, anyway, he won't be the first or the last, thats what I'm trying to say.