Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Will Man City be invincible in ECL this season (2019-2020) again?
tuan_jinn 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

They lost against the struggling Wolf... 2 - 0 at home, very unexpectedly.

Now 8 points behind Liverpool.

Although I have to say in all their games, I'm still feel like they dominate and toy with the opponents. Despite way ahead, Liverpool on the other hand shows lots of problems, Chelsea won and might be in top 4. While Spur & Arsenal &... Manchester United are ... lolll...

Pep has started, and will be soon to show sign of predictability, teams start to adapt to his tactic... but I dont really believe they will slow down much, what do you think?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

They lost against the struggling Wolf... 2 - 0 at home, very unexpectedly.

Now 8 points behind Liverpool.

Although I have to say in all their games, I'm still feel like they dominate and toy with the opponents. Despite way ahead, Liverpool on the other hand shows lots of problem, Chelsea won and might be in top 4. While Spur & Arsenal &... Manchester United are ... lolll...

Pep starts, and will be soon show sign of predictability, teams start to adapt to his tactic... but I dont really believe they will slow down much, what do you think?

Comments
Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Liverpool are one injury away from losing both the PL and CL titles. If any of their front 3, wingbacks, or Van Dijk get injured, they are completely fucked. Just look at how they look without Allisson.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I wouldn’t bet on the fact that they will do anything big in UCL. However, writing City off so early from EPL title will be mistake just like last year. Like dynastian said few injuries can really damage Liverpool where is City can replace any player with equally good player maybe except De Bruyne but Christmas comes and hectic schedule will put both teams to test.

I think Liverpool of last year was terrifyingly stronger but this year they are heavy and imposing. They may not be better than last year but as longest they are keep on wining and getting 3 points.

Pep also has his issues because EPL quickly adapting to his tactics but still City is just mighty strong and when they face Liverpool head to head that will be decisive matches. A win will boost Cities morale up quickly.