Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Why Modric. WHY.
man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

I really don't understand why Modric is going to Real Madrid. Part of it is because I'm a United fan but also because I dont think that Moric will be such a good use in Madrid. I'm not saying he's not a world-class player but Madrid have Alonso and Ozil. 
Anyways, who does United have left to sign?

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Just hope he will be used, not like Sahin, Altintop, Callejon...

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@expertfootball: callejon has been used quite well (25 apps 5 goals) ...... he was a impressive substitute to the likes of ozil, kaka, di maria, benzema and higuain .... he also got to start a few games

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Another benchwarmer... Have fun modric!

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

raimondo90 stfu u valencia fan ur team is poor... and btw callejon gets sometimes alot of playtime... and if mourinho buys him he will not be a benchwarmer because mourinho will also sell a couple of other players in this summer... you guys will see..

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I wonder if this is another false rumour created by the media or his agent. Not seeing he isn't quality but RM are pretty strong in the middle and his price tag is pretty high.
However, if it is true and he does go I cannot see Kaka staying-which is just sad really.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

*saying*

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Valencia poor? please tell me about how many millions RM blew just to win 1 liga and 1 copa del rey. Valencia achieved that with no funds. And trust me if valencia had funds they would win titles, 3rd place consistantly with minimal funds.