Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Why can't I view permanently banned users account anymore?
matrix 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, England 3 268

enter image description here

Just casually looking around at other profiles until I found this banned user. I can't see his profile picture or his top and worst comments. Before this was not the case I could view even banned members accounts. I want this to change back

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

enter image description here

Just casually looking around at other profiles until I found this banned user. I can't see his profile picture or his top and worst comments. Before this was not the case I could view even banned members accounts. I want this to chance back

Comments
iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

the account is gone, that's why.

matrix 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 268

Doesn't matter. On other platforms such as PlayStation or Facebook you can get an account permanently banned but you can still go back to the account and view it's activity

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Matrix are you Frenchkiss I see.

matrix 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 268

Knew some Muppet would say that

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

"Doesn't matter. On other platforms such as PlayStation or Facebook " well, you just wont have it then.

matrix 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 268

Why you crying over a petty thing

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

exactly, why would you cry over something that nobody wants because it serves no purpose. also: its actually a good thing to forget about assholes that need to be banned

matrix 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 268

How would you know nobody wants it? Nobody made a post about it as of yet so u can't make assumptions out your ass

Greatone 5 years ago

nobody has made a post about it because nobody wants it, look at the reaction to your post lol

matrix 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 268

Yeah let's just assume you are speaking for the thousands of users on footyroom right?

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago

@matrix,

Doesn't matter. On other platforms such as PlayStation or Facebook you can get an account permanently banned but you can still go back to the account and view it's activity

just to clarify, once the account is permanently banned, only their profile page is removed. This doesn't mean that their, past activities however (e.g. comments on threads, highlights, etc) are removed as well. If some past comments by them weren't deleted, they may still be there.

matrix 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 268

Yeah I know that their comment would be deleted how would I be clicking and discovering their profile in the first place duh. It's not harmful to not view their page is it

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Why try to revisit someone who was banned anyway? What is the point, I mean they got banned for a reason, why poke at it?

matrix 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 268

I've got a habit of revisiting old accounts even if they're permanently banned or not.

DarthFooty 5 years ago

@ matrix Fair enough. I can see some curiosity in learning the why's, but in my experience, most try to use it to stir things up more than just learn. You do you, my friend. /nod

Greatone 5 years ago

Yeah let's just assume you are speaking for the thousands of users on footyroom right?

and yet nobody else is joining in behind your rallying cry, hrmmmmmmmmmmm..

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago Edited

Yeah I know that their comment would be deleted how would I be clicking and discovering their profile in the first place duh. It's not harmful to not view their page is it

Well no..it's not, but it would mean that the profile is still active if that's the case, which doesn't any sense if the user is banned, isn't it?

EDIT:

I've got a habit of revisiting old accounts even if they're permanently banned or not.

Okay, I guess that does make some sense to you. I don't know why you're asking this since we've been doing this for years now, but that's just how it works here. If you want to check their activity, you'll have to search it up.

• History

Well no..it's not, but it would mean that the profile is still active if that's the case, which doesn't any sense if the user is banned, isn't it?

EDIT:

Okay, I guess that does make some sense to you. I don't know why it's so important to you since we've been doing this for years now, but that's just how it works here. If you want to check their activity, you'll have to search it up.

matrix 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 268

@I heart no it's not. Like 2 years ago even if their account was perma banned you can still see their photo on their profile and their comment score etc. Now you can't see anything doesn't mean it's active does it

Great one there might be someone who doesn't have an account that has the same opinion as me. Stop speaking for others

DarthFooty 5 years ago Edited

Removed

• History

Way to kill a thread Malcomedwards. Enjoy your ban? lol

Greatone 5 years ago

so you want to ask the admins to make (I would imagine a lot of adjustments) in order to cater your pretty unique request (that's my point)