Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who’s the best?
_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Help me out with this question that I got.

Who’s the best of these previous Barca strikers/forwards

Comments
amir_keal 2 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

IMO it's Eto'o

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

Damn that hard, honestly, all of them are legend. I would argue its between Suarez and Eto'o at least in term of goal scored per game played. In the end, I think I'm gonna say Suarez cause he was alway very good and kept on scoring many goal despite Barca being quite a different teams in his final years there.

davidbeckham7 2 years ago
Manchester United, England 0 22

as much as I hate him. Suarez.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Younger audience will tell Suarez, older audience will say Etoo. I think it's hard pick from these 2, but Suarez was probably better in his prime, despite Etoo was absolute class player.

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

This is a tough one because both played with a Barca team that was NASTY! For me, I think Suarez was more consistent with his scoring and contributions, whereas Eto'o had some drop-offs. Both players were "interesting" characters off the pitch for a while, and both had moments on for various teams.

I edge Suarez, but Eto'o was oh so close.

SunFlash 2 years ago
USA 19 3260

I have a large soft spot for David Villa, but I'd have to think it's Suarez. Barca never had to lean on Eto the way they did Suarez, and Suarez delivered. Especially given the quality of the rest of the team, which you'd probably say was higher in Eto's time.