Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who's not that exited about the World Cup?... (Predictor)
Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

... Because I sure am exited as hell!!

Similar to what we did last WC, I'll leave you guys with the link to a website where you can build your prediction for the whole tournament and share it here.

Please add no more than 2 possible scenarios for the WC's development.

no login needed. LINK: https://bracketchallenge.fifa.com/bracket/prediction/

You can take a screen shot or download the image and then share it here so we can have a nice discussion. If you are too lazy just share the link and summarize your choices.

Hopefully everyone can contribute with a couple predictions.
e.g. I'll be posting one realistic prediction of what I think is most likely to happen and another one with a more biased input where I will show what I would like to happen.

Get your brackets going!

bracket layout example

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@iHEARTfootball Lol, you are right. Should do another one with a scenaristic aspect. :D

mattman 6 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 0 9

Everyone welcome to participate my another bracket that I've been running every world cup since 2002 : worldcup.iflaf.com

This years stats are really interesting, so far more people predicting France to go all the way than Germany.

Tuanis 6 years ago

Well this is awkward now...

I guess I'll just switch Germany instead of Spain to go into the final.

The sport betting world must be in crisis RN lol

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

The sport betting world must be in crisis RN lol

Lol, how true. Everyone on this thread had Germany as semi final lol.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

as much as I wasn't interested in WC, these matches are absolutely cracking so far! (knock knock)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@amir Worst is, we should have seen it coming, after all, Spain and Italy did the same after winning their last world cup.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago Edited
10 1583

I am happy as long as england don't win the world cup. Which is scarily may not come true.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I am happy as long as england don't win the world cup. Which is scarily may come true.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Tbh, don't actually mind seeing England doing well in this world cup. Think it's been long overdue for them to start making a statement, and I quite like Gareth Southgate. He seems well composed for an England coach, something we've hardly seen in recent years.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

LOL at me predicting Germany would win the whole thing. Well, that was one hell of a suprise.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emobot7

The winner is cursed lol, whoever wins this WC will likely lose in the group stages as well lol

iHEARTfootball

Me too, I didn't like his selection but his formation and tactics seem to work. They still need to be tested tho imo.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@amir Indeed, lol. And yeah, England look better under Southgate but they will need to be tested, today's game against Belgium will be quite interesting.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@amir Indeed, lol. And yeah, England look better under Southgate but they need a test right now.

Tuanis 6 years ago

Best World Cup Ever.

At least that I've seen.

Fun to look at the predictions now and feel mildly disappointed.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Tuanis Agreed, overall, it was one heck of an awesome world cup, full of unpredictable turn of event. It wasn't boring at all. Some team flopped hard like England and Spain, other were overpowed like Portugal or Argentina and then we simply had team that suprised us all like Japan nearly beating Belgium out of nowhere and England making it to the top four. And thats not even half of all the goodies we had there. :D Sad its over though. :(