Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who's got the better deal??
OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

Who do you think has come of best?

I think Arsenal. I really like Mkhitaryan and i think they will get a lot more value out of him than Man U will out of Sanchez. If Arsenal get a new manager in the next couple of seasons and are pushing for a title with a new attitude around the club, i think Mkhitaryan could be the player that they really need. Especially with the fact that Ozil will be leaving in the Summer and Mkhitaryan will offer the assists that Ozil used to give and the goals Sanchez would give. I cant forget 2015/16 either when he got 23 goals and 26 assists in all comps - shows what he can give.

In the short term, potentially Sanchez.. although i dont know how well he will fit into the team.

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Since Sanchez was in last year of his contract and would go for free - and even if he went to other club in winter for cash, Arsenal would at most get €30mil - I think Arsenal has better deal all round.

You wouldn't get either Malcom or Lemar for €30mil, while Mkhitaryan is definitely player with huge potential and one bad spell can't ruin it. Arsenal has loads of cash (obvious problem is spending though) and considering signing another big name would maybe make Ozil stay.

United got short-term option at most and by 2-3 years Martial will be better than Sanchez (and more useful). Sanchez didn't exactly show great mentality either, and his selfishness was really annoying even as neutral fan.

srk_rox 6 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Difficult one to predict on how things would turn for Auba and Mkhi..

If Ozil signs the contract, Arsenal will be deadly. With Auba running around the defenders and Ozil keeps meeting his runs and ticking the play.

I have a strong feeling that it would be a disaster if Ozil leaves next season. With no one really having that football intelligence in the midfield to conduct the play (barring Jack)... Also, big voids to fill in LW and RW.

All these aside, both Mkhi and Auba are mildly overrated. I am sorry to say... Though, that's what I feel. I know they both rise up and deliver bravely in big occasions. Will be happy if proven wrong

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Can you please disclose details of the deals then i can say which is the better deal? ( price, terms and etc).

But if we go based of what you have wrote so far then it will be clear that both are mutually good deals:

• Both getting rid of the players that don't want to play for their respective clubs
  • Both are world class players perhaps Sanchez better player but I don't think by much
  • Same age
danteskyhigh 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 24

Slightly different trequartistas. Alexis is more of a Mourinho's player for his workrate. Mikki would probably fit better with Wenger's playing style.
Almost same age.
Tremendous contribution to both clubs' recent success (major and small ones)
Flat swap (no money involved).

In general it is a good deal for both club. Although I'm inclined to think that Arsenal have just gain a much more intelligent playmaker, and if Auba does arrive, it's gonna be the first time I'm terrified of Arsenal in 14 years.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

By the financial terms Arsenal, otherwise it's Manchester for me. So the deal seems like a good for both parties, however it's really weird looking for a direct swap, specially between Wenger and Mourino.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I mean, United just swapped Mkhi for Alexis, a player of far greater quality, but considering that Alexis would've otherwise left for free in the summer, Arsenal got a lot more than I was expecting.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Eden: did you say Alexis is far better quality than Mkhi?

danteskyhigh 6 years ago

@Eden: I disagree with the comparison you made. Mikki's stats are just as good as Alexis, his playing style is not exactly the same as Alexis but also pleasing to the eyes. They are just different players.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Personally, I think it will depend of their form, if they both get back at their best level in the PL, then it will be a very good move for everyone involved.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

But Alexis is capable of far greater, and he'll be much better for United than Mkhi was, right?

danteskyhigh 6 years ago

It is to be seen. But at this point I don't think that argument is a strong one.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

danteskyhigh

if Auba does arrive, it's gonna be the first time I'm terrified of Arsenal in 14 years

I wouldn't be, not with that defense.

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

United all the way.

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

The effect that Sanchez has on any team in a game can be massive. Hes a definite game changer where as you wouldnt as much bring on Miki in a situation where you were wanting him to come on score a wining goal as such! Thats potentially eh biggest difference in a way!