enter image description here

I believe that this fight card is still incomplete. I also believe that McGregor will beat Diaz this time after learning from his previous fight. Can't wait!!

Comments
saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Wrestlemania 32 > UFC 200

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

me me mee! The fights I'm looking forward to is Mcgregor beating Diaz and Sage Northcut because he's just such a nice guy.

Can't wait for the trashtalking to begin from Conor..

Also, I have to say that I hate the american style nicknames they are going by.. The Mauler.. The fireball kid.. the nightmare.. So freaking doorky but they don't see it.

Anyways, see you later

/The Facebeater

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

"Wrestlemania 32 > UFC 200"

LOL!

Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@saatvik10 hope you're joking

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Sarcasm guys. Jeez

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Make no mistake, I am hardly a fan. I might tune in though just for fun, lots of my friends watch UFC & I've learnt too much already lol.

Can't wait for the trashtalking to begin from Conor..

It's kinda funny because Diaz is too idiot to understand anything Conor says. Conor can't get inside Diaz' head because, as said, he's just WAY TOO STUPID. No matter what Conor tries, Diaz will not be affected & answers "III DOOONT GIIIVEEE AA FUUUCK - MOTHAFUCKA"

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

I can't wait for Diaz to rip smugass Conor's head off

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

LOL^

That won't happen. I donät get how anyone can root for ghetto wannabe gangster Diaz. You mothafuckaaas.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I am huge MMA fan because I did some myself and my family all have done pro or semi pro ( boxing , wrestling , and etc )

Conor needs to work on his stamina , speed and punching power in welterweight . If he gains more weight to increase his punching power than he becomes too slow with punching and very catchable . His work rate and stamina are not enough for welterweight , it was evident in Nate fight and Diaz is nothing compare to other big guys in that division . He should have stayed in featherweight and give a fight to Aldo , but Conor and his team knows Aldo got caught and second time Aldo won't be easy at all but in fact a very tough one .

Conor goes to rematch with Nate without fighting Aldo or Frankie "the Answer " Edgar.. no fighter gets privileges like this this but UFC with Dona White Bitch anything happen so crazy just as stupid as Nate , Conor gets his way .

There are many fighters who need to knock out plenty of guys before they get any rematch or titles shot .. but if they are Danas favorite , they get it . That is why I don't like UFC . They monopolized and eliminated their opponents like Affliction and Strikeforce . Mafia run organization with idiot and douchebag as president .

No one likes Nate but everyone respects . This guy grew up from nothing and does not give a fck . He beats Conor , makes his money ( some sources say he did not get paid enough ) and buys his weed and girls . Nate is being true to himself . Conor is irish prick who also came from nothing but thinks wearing a suit will change him into someone else . Nah mate you still acting same and being same no matter how much you make or what you wear .

Marcus2011 8 years ago

I am not excited for this rematch but I will watch it . Just like Nate said ..

decentK 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

Conor gets his way, because he's THE MAN with FUCKING BIG CAPS LOCKS. No, I am not a fan of him, neither a hater - but the thing is, he's completely changed UFC as a business with his show. Would be too long story to explain completely, but let's just say the reason why we even have this thread is because of Conor McGregor. Nah, not saying that UFC didn't exist before, but you should get the point.

He beats Conor , makes his money

He did get 10x pay raise because of Conor. He's never gotten any even fairly big money before. Aldo is talking sh*t because he also wants payday, so does every one. It's just a business, and those guys are using McGregor to get themselves some money.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Conor gets his way, because he's THE MAN with FUCKING BIG CAPS LOCKS. No, I am not a fan of him, neither a hater - but the thing is, he's completely changed UFC as a business with his show. Would be too long story to explain completely, but let's just say the reason why we even have this thread is because of Conor McGregor. Nah, not saying that UFC didn't exist before, but you should get the point.

He beats Conor , makes his money

He did get 10x pay raise because of Conor. He's never gotten any even fairly big money before. Aldo is talking sh*t becauseh e also wants payday, so does every one. It's just a business, and those guys are using McGregor to get themselves some money.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

Also, Conor was superior to Diaz the entire last fight. But Diaz took the beating like a champ and somehow managed to win.. I def think Conors workrate and stamina is enough for welterweight though!

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

damn i'm super excited! conor has to work on his submission otherwise he is going to lose again and diaz is not stupid at all he just has a speaking problem,

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited

" it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! "

UFC did not change as business because of Conor . Same crap different day . It has become like WWE with two steroid douchebags overhyping fighters who don't deserve a praise , one is president and other one is commentator , but it is still MMA and main thing are the fighters . Thrash talking is nice but it is rarely clever thrash talking . More often just dumb name calling, big disrespects and chest beating . I understand fighters are not the brightest bunch but have some self respect and respect to other fighters . You are martial artist after all , showing respect is essence and learning to thrash talk is a skill .

About Conor . Nate is not the best in division ... Conor struggled with him in late rounds . His reflexes were shut down , he was worn out and punches were very weak for Diaz . He was getting b8tch slapped around .. That is embarrasing ... I was laughing when i was watching the fight ... getting b*tch slapped like a kido .. Conor does not have ground game , he needs to work on it because in higher weights ground game is very important . If he fought Diaz like that then he should have try going back to featherweight and defeat the guys who deserve a shot and work hard on his weaknesses .

I understand . This is all for financial gains and UFC does not care about the fight unless it brings money . Conor is white boys favorite fighter and UFC's favorite fighter on top he brings the cash because of being this Crazy Irish brawler but he should not get the privilege over other fighters , just to skip on REAL contenders like Edgar and Aldo to fight against welterweight underachiever . That is some BS . That is why I never liked UFC as organization .

There are fighters who has to win 6-7 fight to get a shot and Conor gets it easy . There is a fighter Nurgmagomedov , kept asking for title shot still undefeated 22 wins and has not got any shot .. Guy is a fcking beast . Well he got injuries recently but before that he deserved the shot but never got it ...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

" it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! "

UFC did not change as business because of Conor . Same crap different day . It has become like WWE with two steroid douchebags overhyping fighters who don't deserve a praise , one is president and other one is commentator , but it is still MMA and main thing are the fighters . Thrash talking is nice but it is rarely clever thrash talking . More often just dumb name calling, big disrespects and chest beating . I understand fighters are not the brightest bunch but have some self respect and respect to other fighters . You are martial artist after all , showing respect is essence and learning to thrash talk is a skill .

About Conor . Nate is not the best in division ... Conor struggled with him in late rounds . His reflexes were shut down , he was worn out and punches were very weak for Diaz . He was getting b8tch slapped around .. That is embarrasing ... I was laughing when i was watching the fight ... getting b*tch slapped like a kido .. Conor does not have ground game , he needs to work on it because in higher weights ground game is very important . If he fought Diaz like that then he should have try going back to featherweight and defeat the guys who deserve a shot .

I understand . This is all for financial gains and UFC does not care about the fight unless it brings money . Conor is white boys favorite fighter and UFC's favorite fighter on top he brings the cash because of being this Crazy Irish brawler but he should not get the privilege over other fighters , just to skip on REAL contenders like Edgar and Aldo to fight against welterweight underachiever . That is some BS . That is why I never liked UFC as organization .

There are fighters who has to win 6-7 fight to get a shot and Conor gets it easy . There is a fighter Nurgmagomedov , kept asking for title shot still undefeated 22 wins and has not got any shot .. Guy is a fcking beast . Well he got injuries recently but before that he deserved the shot but never got it ...

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Well, this is awkward..