Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who would you like to see come to Old Trafford this January?
TheGame 11 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Hello guys!

Although SAF has stated that he will most likely not be bringing in anyone this January, we know better than to wholeheartedly take his word! I was just curious as to who you would like to see come to Old Trafford in this transfer window?

I personally would not mind signing a Wanyama or Strootman (holding or a box-to-box midfielder) to provide presence and a cover for Carrick.

Comments
Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

When scrolling through goal.com I found out that ManUtd already made a signing. Not a big one though. 22 y/o keeper from Hull. Ben Amos.

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

M' Villa is available .

TheGame 11 years ago

Seems like we are about to sign Zaha, according to ESPN. But the main problem is that Crystal Palace will probably keep him until the end of the season. @Heisinberg, I definitely agree with you there. A deep lying midfielder seems to be lacking, especially when we play against some of the top sides. However, I would give Kagawa at least one season to adapt. David Silva didn't do much in his first season, but managed to show his quality last season. They are very similar players.

TheGame 11 years ago

@Dynastian, although De Rossi would be a great prospect, I really think he is more likely to go to City, given the influence and admiration that Mancini will probably show for him. And United haven't traditionally been big on signing players from Serie A, remember Veron? lol

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

rama,have we done it so far?I dont rmb we buying the whole squad of a team

TheGame 11 years ago

@Vendetta, Ben Amos was actually our player. He was just recalled back from loan. 

JuvE19 11 years ago
Juventus, Iraq 4 385

man u doesn't need lewandowski or ronaldo now, what they need is some good defenders

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Even as a Liverpool fan, I'd love for ronaldo to go back to united

TheGunnerz 11 years ago
Lazio, Portugal 0 4

Haha you united fans are so funny.. If you want to get CR back then put on the table 150 mill euro