Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who Will Win EURO 2012 In Poland-Ukraine?
Kevin_MANU 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 19

Who do you think will win EURO 2012? Spain,Portugal,Germany,Holland,England,Sweden or maybe someone other good country???

Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I think Spain and Germany have a big chance to win it 25%/
25% and 50% another countries.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Germany and spain would probably get to the final again, but this time Germany is going to win it for sure, Tell me who could beat Germany right now? THey would have to play really bad to be beaten. Not long ago they won 3-0 against Netherland which i considered another candidate to reach the final

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Spain is terrible after the world cup did u see their loss 4-0 against portugal it was actually 5-0 but they didnt counted the goal from cristiano ronaldo so i think Germany , Netherlands and Portugal have a big chance of winning it

Soccer 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 23 37

Of course I hope in Portugal, and believe they can reach at least to the semi finals. The biggest test for them will definitely be in Group B; Group of Death. I bet they can go ahead with Germany and escape them until the final. Netherlands had fought well, but Portugal and Germany were too strong. If Portugal meets Spain in a probable semi final, I think it will be victory after what they've shown against their rivals the last few years. Either England, France and Italy will also reach the semi finals, and there Germany stands in the way. Germany wins and meets Portugal in an incredible final. Final score: 3-2 for Portugal!

Ibracadabra 12 years ago
Seattle Sounders FC, United States 1 46

Germany. Though, it would be dope to see Sweden win (I'd say it would take a freakish streak of luck).

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

GERMANY!!! ESPANA = SCHEISSKOPFS