Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who Will Make it to the Quarter-Finals
Yusuf_10 4 years ago Edited
Manchester City, England 16 73

Hopefully City should beat Real Madrid at home even if Aguero is injured but Ramos being suspended is a big advantage for City and they've got a 2-1 advantage.

I have a feeling Barcelona v Napoli will be a tight match. even though Barca have injuries and Vidal's suspended it should still be tight.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hopefully City should beat Real Madrid at home with Ramos suspended and they've got a 2-1 advantage.

I have a feeling Barcelona v Napoli will be a tight match. even though Barca have injuries and Vidal's suspended it should still be tight.

Comments
Yusuf_10 4 years ago
Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

Welp, its a complicated game to analyse to be honest but here are some key fact:

• Ramos is suspended. The number of time Real Madrid won in europe without Ramos is apparently low.
  • Real recently just won their domestic league while City only won the league cup this season. Its expected for City to want to accomplish something more than Real.
  • Real Madrid is in better form in term of consistency but City have been scoring lots of goals in most of their recent win.
  • Zidane haven't ever been knocket out of the Champion League as a manager yet.
  • Aguero will miss the game because he is still getting back from an injury, his experience could have been useful to City.

So for me, its a mixed bag, it doesn't seem like any of those team has a huge advantage and seeing how City lost against bigger team before (Chelsea in the league and Arsenal in the cup), it might be a slight sign Real could have the best chance. However, we must not forget City won the away game 2-1, giving them a slighty better position. A lot will depend on how City will play that game, will they defend their lead or try to score goals to discourage the opposition?

All in all, it should be a good game.

• History

Welp, its a complicated game to analyse to be honest but here are some key fact:

• Ramos is suspended. The number of time Real Madrid won in europe without Ramos is apparently low.
  • Real recently just won their domestic league while City only won the league cup this season. Its expected for City to want to accomplish something more than Real.
  • Real Madrid is in better form in term of consistency but City have been scoring lots of goals in most of their recent win.
  • Zidane haven't ever been knocket out of the Champion League as a manager yet.
  • Aguero will miss the game because he is still getting back from an injury, his experience could have been useful to City.

So for me, its a mixed bag, it doesn't seem like any of those team has a advantage and seeing how City lost against bigger team before (Chelsea in the league and Arsenal in the cup), it might be a slight sign Real could take advantage of that. However, we must not forget City won the away game 2-1, giving them a slight advantage. A lot will depend on how City will play that game, will they defend their lead or try to score goals to discourage the opposition?

All in all, it should be a good game.

ArgjentD 4 years ago Edited
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

City, Lyon, Barcelona & Bayern. I would like to see RMA & Juventus in quarterfinals but it will be hard af for them to make it

• History

City, Lyon, Barcelona & Bayern. I would like to see RMA & Juventus in quarterfinals but it will be hard af

KingDiamondIII 4 years ago
Juventus 1 7

Hopefully Juventus will make it to the quarter-finals even tho Lyon have an advantage.. I see City and Barça easily making it through. Looking forward to see a City vs Juve & Barça vs Bayern game.

Yusuf_10 4 years ago

I also want Lyon to beat Juventus so Man City have a (hopefully) easy match to the semis but it would be very competitive if city played Juventus in the quarters

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

First leg advantage helps a lot!

Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

Welp, you were right DarthFooty, the first leg advantage was enough to make the difference. Both City and Lyon are through.

• History

Welp, you were right DarthFooty, the first leg advantage was enough to make the difference.

Yusuf_10 4 years ago

City beat Real......and lyon beat juve so.....lets hop city makes it to the semis

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@Yusuf Well, considering they play Lyon, they have a pretty good shot at it. My prediction is Manchester City vs Bayern in the semi and whoever win that will face PSG in the final.